Don't fucking touch me.

You and Matt have been dating for around 3 years. Matt is filming a video for his personal YouTube channel. 

"hey guys, so today I'm pranking my girlfriend y/n" Matt says into the camera. 

"So as you guys know she pranked me with her video "being a jerk to my boyfriend for 24 hours" and you guys got to see me completely break down. So now I'm pranking her with a "ignoring my girlfriend for 24 hours video" but this video could get bad because we are spending the day with my brothers obviously and our best friend Maddie and I won't be ignoring anyone but y/n. I won't even be texting her back." Matt explains to his camera in the kitchen just then y/n comes downstairs. 

Matt's POV:

"Hey baby"  she says as she comes downstairs. 

"Hey Chris what are we doing today?" I ask completely dodging her hug. 

"Um we have to go pick up Maddie then we are going to the mall and then lunch I think." Chris says from the living room. 

"Hi my love." she says trying to hug me from behind. I love her behind hugs. It takes every muscle in my body to push her hands down. 

"Well then let's go." I say grabbing my keys.

"Matt y/n still has to get ready." Nick says as y/n runs upstairs to get ready. 

About 30 minutes later she comes downstairs and she looks gorgeous. She has blue ripped jeans on and a loose black crop top. Her hair is in a tight bun, and she has braided two pieces of hair going into the bun. 

"Okay let's go" She smiles and walks out the door. I love her smile. 

"Maddy is going to sit upfront I love her music taste" I say to nick but loud enough for y/n to hear. 

"Matt I always sit upfront." I ignore her. 

Y/n's POV: 

I always sit upfront. He has been ignoring me all day. It's fine though. I have a plan. 

"Oh hey guys you don't care I invite Henry to hang out with us right?" Henry is my ex. I and him are still friends, but Matt hates him. 

I see Matt glare at me through the mirror. 

"No I don't care." Nick says and Chris agrees. 

"Okay he'll meet us at the mall" I smile. Matt is clearly pissed. 

We get to the mall and I see Henry. I run up and hug him. He spins me as he hugs me. I watch Matt clench his jaw. I don't care though. Not only is he ignoring me, but he is also flirting with Maddie. (Maddie knows about the prank) So I will be flirting with Henry. I grab his hand.

"Come on Henry!" I run into the nearest store. 

Henry and I are chatting and just walking hand in hand. I explain to Henry what is going on, and he agrees to help me make Matt jealous since he is apparently upset or something. 

It's been about an hour and Henry is getting a little to touchy for my liking. I go up to Matt and grab his hand and drag him away from the others.

"Matt, baby please. I don't know what I did. I'm sorry please just talk to me. I love you." He lets me finish talking and walks back to the group. 

Matt's POV: 

Fuck. She invited him. They are flirting. I mean I was flirting with Maddie, but it's different I'm joking. He isn't. She drags me away from the group. 

"Matt, baby please. I don't know what I did. I'm sorry please just talk to me. I love you."  I let her finish then I walk back to the group.  All of a sudden she walks up to nick and says something to him. He hugs her and then she starts leaving. I walk up to nick. 

"Where is she going? I'm her ride."  I ask still staring at her. 

"She is leaving Matt. She said she feels like she is being a burden or something I don't really know." He walks away. I run after her. 

"My love." I say as I grab her arm. 

"Not now Matt. Go back to the group. I called an Uber. I'm leaving." She says and pulls her arm away from me and walks out.  I go back to the group, and I'm about to cry. 

"Hey guys can we leave now?" I ask. 

"Yeah let's go get food" Chris says as we starts walking out.

"I'm going to drop you guys off and go home and then text me when you're done. I will come pick you up. I'm not that hungry." I say as we get into the car.

I drop them off and go to y/n's house. I knock on her door and she answers. 

"What do you want Matt?" She asks she has obviously been crying. 

"Let me explain." I say as I pull her into a hug. She starts crying more. 

"Okay" she whispers and nods.

I explain the whole video. She hugs me tighter. 

"I'm sorry for inviting Henry." 

"It's okay. I'm sorry for flirting with Maddie."  

"Yeah that was dickish." She giggles. 

"Do you want to come with me to go pick everyone up. Chris just texted me." I ask breaking the hug. 

"Yes" 

We were okay for the rest of the day. 

I HATE THIS. IT'S SO BAD.