Why don't you love me?

"Okay guys, so as most of you know I am dating Matt Sturniolo, and I'm pranking him today! The idea of the prank today is I'm not going to tell him I love him or be all lovey-dovey like usual. Basically I'm going to be treating him like shit." I explain to my camera as someone walks into the room.

 "Hey princess you ready to go shopping?" Matt asks me. 

"Yea I'm ready. You don't care if I film do you?" 

"No I don't mind. Are you filming for your channel?" 

"Yea i am" Just as I say that Nick walks in. 

"Would you two hurry the fuck-up??" He looks at me and Matt. 

"We're coming" I say in a giggle. 

We walk out to the car and Matt opens my door I walk around to the other side of the car and get in. 

He gives me a WTF face but blows it off and gets in the driver seat and drives us to the mall. 

We go inside. 

"Okay love what store do you want to go in first?" Matt asks looking at me.

 "Ugh I don't know why do I always have to pick?" I roll my eyes and walk away.

 I go into Kohl's and see Matt with a sad expression following me. 

(Matt's POV) 

"Ugh I don't know why do I always have to pick?" She rolls her eyes and walk into Kohl's.

 What just happened?  She loves picking the stores. She has been acting weird all morning, she went to the other side of the car when I tried to open her door for her, and now she is acting like I'm annoying her. 

Did I do something wrong? Maybe she is just having a bad day. I'll apologize anyway.  I follow her into Kohl's. 

"I'm sorry if I made you mad today love or if you're having a bad day I love you." I say grabbing her waist making her face me. 

Now usually she would put her arms around my neck ad kiss me or say what's wrong, but today she shoved me away and went to another isle. Well shit. 

~time skip~

(Y/n's POV) 

I love him so much. All day he has been trying to figure out what's wrong with me and I keep messing with him. 

Now we are going to go get food. 

I tell Nick my order in my nicest voice. 

"Hey Nick will you get me -Your favorite food and drink- Pleaseeeeeee" 

"No ask your boyfriend" he says looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. 

"No I want you to get it!" I dirty look to Matt as he is sitting at the booth beside me.  

"fine whatever" Nick goes to order with Chris.

 I sit at the booth with Matt. 

I don't speak to him and wait for his brothers to come back. 

As Matt and I are sitting in the booth table thing this lady walks up to us. 

"You guys are the cutest couple!" looks from me to Matt and back to me again. 

"Oh tha-" I cut Matt off.

 "Oh we are just friends" I say laughing. 

"Oh I'm sorry Hun." and the old lady walks away.

 Matt stands up and walks over to nick and Chris, and before I know it we are leaving. 

The car ride home is dead silence.

 No music. 

No talking.

 Nothing. 

When we get home I take out my camera and head up to Matt's room. I hit record and just then Matt walks in.

 "What the fuck was that?" He asks a tear running down his cheek. 

"What was what" I ask. 

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT YOU HAVE BEEN IGNORING ME, ROLLING YOUR EYES AT ME, AND NOT SPEAKING TO ME BUT THEN YOU CAN TURN AROUND AND TALK TO NICK AND CHRIS LIKE NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED! I WAS NOT GOING TO LET IT BOTHER ME UNTIL WE GOT HOME AND I WAS GOING TO WAIT THE DAY OUT! BUT THE SECOND YOU TOLD SOMEONE"OH WE ARE JUST FRIENDS! JUST FRIENDS! DOES 2 FUCKING YEARS MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?WHAT DID I DO TO YOU? SERIOUSLY WHAT DID I DO TO YOU FOR YOU TO BE TREATING ME LIKE SOMEONE YOU JUST MET ON THE STREET?? I DON'T GET IT! DO YOU NOT LOVE ME ANYMORE?" he is now crying, and I mean crying.

 " What? Of course, I still love you Matt... I'm so sorry. It was all for a video. I was trying to get your reaction to "Being a jerk to my boyfriend for 24 hours" prank, and I see now that I have taken it extremely too far Matt, and I'm so very sorry. I love you so much." 

I'm now crying. I walk over to him and try to grab his hand as he is facing away from me with his hands in his hair.

 "a video... A fucking video." His voice is now quieter. 

He turns around to look at me a smile on his face. I am now confused

."Yes a video and I'm so sorry." 

"It was just a video."

 "yeah I'm sorry." He cups my face and kisses me. 

"Your still mine!" He says looking into my eyes. "

Yes Matt How could I not be yours?" I giggle, and he kisses me again and pulls me into a hug. 

"Y/n never and I mean EVER take a prank that far again." he says into my hair as I wrap my arms around his torso and speak into his chest. 

"Never again. I promise." I laugh and dig my head deeper into his chest. 

"You better." He kisses my head. 

"I love you princess." 

"I love you to bug." I respond. 

Then Nick walks in. 

"did you all make up?" He asks.

 "yes Nick." Matt says. 

"Was I right?" Nick asks again. 

"Yes." Matt rolls his eyes. 

"TOLD YOU" He says and walks out.

 I Pull away just a little bit and ask "What was he right about?" 

"I had told him about what you were doing, and he had said it was probably for a reason and nothing to worry about, and he was right." He says getting into his bed. 

"Oh okay can I come lay down?" he shakes his head and I come and cuddle up to him immediately falling asleep. 

I like this one a lot!!! GIVE ME REQUESTS PLEASE! I'm running out of ideas! Love you all tho!