Silent treatment.

You and Matt lived by yourselves in a small 1 bedroom apartment. His brothers lived next door to you guys. Even though you loved living with Matt it was sometimes hard. Causing you two to get into little arguments never getting that big. Until one did.

"Matt, love we have talked about this when you get home and take off your shoes put them where they go!" I say rolling my eyes and stepping inside.
I had just got home from my office job and I was immensely tired.
"Princess. You just got home and your already fucking yelling at me." He says glaring at me from the couch.
"Well if you would put your stuff where it goes then maybe I wouldn't be yelling at you." I make my way to the kitchen to eat something.
"Your always fucking yelling at me. I'm sick of it." He spits at me as I get a water bottle from the fridge.
"YOUR SICK OF IT?! I HAVE TO COME HIME TI A TRASHED HOUSE WHEN I WORK AND YOUR OFF. DINNER ISN'T DONE AND ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU PICK UP YOUR SHOES AND I GET TOLD YOUR SICK IF IT?! Ugh I don't know. Your just so annoying sometimes." 
"I-I'm sorry I didn't realize you felt t-hat way. I TRY NOT TO BE  ANNOYING AND IM SORRY IF I AM BUT IF IM REALLY THAT ANNOYING THEN MOVE OUT."  He Walks upstairs and slams the door.
"No ma-(slam)" Shit. I mumble to myself.

"Matt, love we have talked about this when you get home and take off your shoes put them where they go!" I say rolling my eyes and stepping inside.
I had just got home from my office job, and I was immensely tired.
"Princess. You just got home, and you're already fucking yelling at me." He says glaring at me from the couch.
"Well if you would put your stuff where it goes then maybe I wouldn't be yelling at you." I make my way to the kitchen to eat something.
"You're always fucking yelling at me. I'm sick of it." He spits at me as I get a water bottle from the fridge.
"YOU'RE SICK OF IT?! Matt I just got off of work, all I ask is that you clean up a little bit and put your stuff where they belong, you can't even do that. Ugh I don't know. You're just so fucking annoying sometimes."
"I-I'm sorry I didn't realize you felt t-hat way. I'm trying,I really am. I'm sorry i'm not doing enough. Since that's clearly how you feel i'll just leave you the fuck alone so that way I'm not annoying you." He Walks upstairs and slams the door.
"No ma-(slam)" "Shit." I mumble to myself. Matt and I get into small arguments here and there, but they're never this bad. Matt is the type to always need reassurance that he isn't doing something wrong, so I know i've messed up really bad.
I go upstairs and knock on the door. To my surprise it's not locked, so I walk in. Matt is in our bathroom connected to our room. (I hope y'all know what I'm talking about) I sit on the bed and start to take off my shoes to get ready for bed. Matt comes out of the bathroom.
"Baby are you hungry? Do you want me to make dinner?" I ask as he grabs clothes out of his drawer. No answer.
"Love I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it I promise I just had a bad day at work. You're not annoying, and you are doing nothing wrong My love." I turn to look at him. No answer. He gets up and takes a shower. I change into pajamas and get in bed. When he gets out he grabs a bag and throws some clothes into it along with his tooth brush and toothpaste, he walks out. I follow him.
"Matt where are you going?" No answer. "Matt talk to me, this is not how we do things." I start crying. "Please" I whisper. No answer. Again. I assume he is going to his brothers. I go upstairs and go to bed.

Matt's POV:

I feel bad for ignoring her, but I need a break and if I talk to her, I'll break down. I started crying when I realized she was crying. I go to my brother's and knock on their door.
"Hey Matt what's up?" Nick answers the door. "Nothing. um can I crash here for a bit?"
"Dude absolutely. come in." "Thanks." Chris comes running downstairs. "MATTTTT" "What's up?" I explain everything to them. "Dude yeah you can stay here as long as you need. However, y/n is right. That is not how you guys handle things. Ever. you guys always communicate." Nick states.

"Yeah no shit nick. I just couldn't tonight nick." We all go to bed.

Y/n's POV:

I wake up and Matt isn't back. I text him. We might be arguing but i'll always tell him good morning.