"Jealousy does not look good on you"-y/n

Me and Matt have been dating for about 4 months. My best friend is in town and Matt is acting weird. Caleb has been my friend since childhood and I have absolutely no feelings for him but I think Matt thinks different. I mean Matt hasn't even met Caleb and he is already being really hostile. Me and Caleb are on the way to Matt's now.

Matt's pov:
"NICK" I yell as I barge into his room.

"What Matt?"

"What do you know about y/n's best friend Caleb?"
"Matt are you jealousssss???" He asks stretching out the s I sit on his chair in his room.

"No just curious" I lie well not really it's not that I'm jealous it's that I'm insecure. Caleb has known her a lot longer and he is a lot better looking compared to me. I also might be really jealous y/n has been with him all week because he is here for 2 weeks and she said and I quote

"I want to see him a lot while he is here"
she even cancelled one of our dates to go with him to an arcade. No one can know though.

"Whatever. I know he is really nice and he is very formal." Hold on Nick met him before I did? He is formal? All bad signs.

"Oh and he is REALLY hot" Great.

"thanks" I state and get up to leave. My stomach is turning and I feel like I'm going to throw up. Right as I'm about to open my bedroom doors I hear a knock on the front door and Chris yell that it's for me. I walk down stairs and there in my kitchen is y/n and who I can only guess to be Caleb. He is majestic. His hair is blonde, curly, and flows with whatever wind is in here. His body is muscular and his shirt is tight and he has what look to be black mafia pants on with a simple gold chain. Meanwhile I'm in a ransoms hoodie and some sweats.

"Hey baby" y/n breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Hey bug what are you doing here" she walks over and hugs me.

"I wanted to stop by and introduce you to Caleb" she lets go and points to him.

"Hi nice to meet you" he shakes my hand.

"Hi I'm Matt"

"Oh trust me I know all about you" he stares at y/n as she giggles a little bit.
Fuck what did she say about me?

"Oh funny I have never heard her talk about you." I roll my eyes.
He can't come up into my house and sit there and be flirting with my girlfriend.

"Oh" he goes quiet and looks to the floor.

"Matt. I talk about Caleb all the time." Y/n says glaring at me.

"Yeah that's the issues. Trust me I know all about how you love talking and flirting with him y/n" I mumble under my breathe and roll my eyes as I walk past her and go upstairs making sure to hit her shoulder with mine.

As I walk into my room and close my door I go into my closet and look for a different hoodie to put on.

"Matthew Bernard what the fuck was that?" She comes into my room almost yelling.

"What was what?" I ask playing dumb and still looking for a hoodie.

"You know exactly what you did." She sits on my bed.

"What? I called out your new boyfriend for always being with you and always flirting with you and always touching you? My bad" I say the last part sarcastically.

I found a hoodie and start to put it on taking off my first hoodie. She stands up and walks over to me a smirk on her face.

"Are you..jealous?" She is full on smirking now as she puts her arms around my neck stopping me from trying to get my hoodie on all the way.

"Yeah I am actually MY girlfriend is getting hit on by a guy I haven't even officially met and my brother has. Y/n you cancelled our date to hangout with him. Then I found out you told him all about me and it hurts. Your mine y/n. You are fucking mine. No one else gets you. I love you but I don't know if I trust you yet. You just are so close with him and I can't stand it." Fuck. I just told the girl I love so much that I don't trust her.

"No wait princess." I say as tears well up in her eyes and she walks out slamming my door. I run after her.

"No baby I didn't mean it like that." To late she is outside in her car. Caleb was no were to be seen . She probably told him to go to her house when she came to get me.

I have to go to her house.

-Time skip- y/ns pov

I went up to the roof of my apartment I needed time away from Caleb and I needed time away from everything. The next thing I know Caleb is standing there on the roof with me. It's been about two days since I've talked to Matt. I just can't get over the fact he doesn't trust me.

"Hey I know you needed a break but Umm he is here."

"Okay Send him up please"

"Got it" He leaves.

"Hey princess" his voice is weak and cracked liked he had been crying for 2 days straight. He probably has been.

"Hi." I say staring at the moon with my legs curled up to my chest, my chin resting on my knees. He sits beside me.

"Your like the moon."

"How?" I mumble.

"So beautiful and hard to look away from. So many people want it but they can't have it because it is so drawn to the sky. Until one day the sky hurts the moon and it has to go and find someone else to be drawn to. That's when the sun comes in. The moon feels nothing for the sun but the sky thinks other wise and hurts the moon even more." Matt sits exactly how I am and stares at me.

"Y/n your my moon and I'm so sorry because I was the sky. I know you feel nothing for Caleb and hopefully he doesn't feel anything for you. I'm sorry I said I didn't trust because that was a lie. You can ask any of my family. I trust you more than them and I have told them that. Well maybe not Mary Lou but I trust you more than everyone else." I giggle at the last part.

"I'm so sorry princess"

"Matt?"

"Yeah baby?"

"Fuck you. Caleb is gay. He has feelings for Nick"

"MY BROTHER?" I laugh out loud.

"Yes your brother" I hug him.

"Nick has feelings for him too" he whispers in my ear.

"I think we should have a sleep over."

"Where would Caleb go. I don't trust him in my house alone."

"He can come to Nick would be happy."

We go inside and tell Caleb and I text my brothers. Nick is obviously down for it and Chris won't be home anyway.

-Time skip-

We are all cuddled up on the couch. Me and Matt on one end. I'm laying on his chest. Nick and Caleb on the other side copying our position. There a couple now I guess. We are watching big hero 6.

"Hey love?"

"Yes bug?"

"Just promise me you will talk to me when your jealous again"

"I will I promise."

"Good. Jealousy doesn't look good on you."

He laughs and I drift off to sleep.

Sorry guys this was a long one but I really liked it and I think it is cute let me know if you wan to see some Nick and Caleb stories!! By!!! Xoxo- cloey