Kings Landing

A/N: sorry for the wait, thought I was going to get this done sooner, but here it is!

"There it is," I hear Jaqen come up next to me. I had been keeping to myself mostly. I was trying to work out my feelings for Jaime which wasn't working out so well. I look up from my thoughts and see Kings Landing sprawled out before us and at the very end the Red Keep rising up as if out of the sea. "And this is where I leave you."

"Jaqen wait!" Arya says riding up next to us. I hadn't seen her at all and had no idea where she had been for most of our journey. I feel a little guilty for not trying to spend more time with her.

"If a lady ever needs help just present this and say Valar Morghulis to any Braavosi," he hands her a coin.

"But-," he disappears before she can protest more.

"Where have you been?" she blushes to my complete surprise. "What?" I ask.

"I've been talking with a friend."

"Who are they?"

"It's not important."

"Arya I'm just curious."

"His name's Gendry."

"And what does this Gendry do?"

"He was an apprentice in a forge, and is really good at it."

"We need someone who can make things like that at Winterfell," she looks at me. "Ser Rodrick Casell was killed, maybe we could find him a job."

Arya smiles, "I'd like that."

"You have any other friends from around these people?"

"There's Hot Pie, whom was left behind at Harrenhal."

"What does Hot Pie do?"

"He's a baker."

"Well his name suits him," I say as we descend down the road to enter Kings Landing itself. People follow us and there are shouts of my name and I'm really confused. I wave a little unsure of why they're shouting my name and then someone says I'm one of the last Starks. A joke is made about how it's a rare sighting and I ride on in silence.

We reach the Red Keep finally and Tywin sends us off to be escorted to our rooms. We both go keeping our grumbling to ourselves. As soon as we are dropped off in rooms right next to each other and are shown around, I turn to go find Sansa and to speak with Cersei.

"Where are you going in a hurry?" a girl asks standing at the door.

"To see my sister, Sansa Stark."

"Not before a bath," she says and then insists on helping me. I'm not really used to it, I do need the help to undress because of my arm still, but the actual bathing part is still a little humiliating. But I let her. I stand wrapped in a towel to dry and wait for her to help redress me.

"Do you know where my sister is?" I ask the only words either of us have spoken.

"Probably somewhere getting ready for her wedding in two days," she responds as three other girls come in.

"Her wedding is in two days?" I really need to speak with Cersei and Joffrey as much as I hated him. His words about how he hoped Sansa was good in bed back at Winterfell all those months ago rings in my mind. And then his grip on me had been painful. I really hoped I could do some convincing.

The girl is talking, and I hadn't been paying attention. "I don't see why we have to worry about your wedding dress now, Ser Jaime isn't even here yet, and we have a more important wedding to worry about."