Riding

A/N: Thank you @DarcyRosetti24, I have to finish up a little bit more on the next chapter and then I'll post it, and I might be able to write another one tomorrow as I have another day off :)

I watch as the melted gold pours out of the pot and down the face of the silver haired man. He screams in pain, falling to the ground in agony, and is dead in moments.

The silver haired girl is standing in a market, and drinks from a small cup when she collapses.

Bran is lying on a bed, a look of death about him.

Ned, is kneeling on a stage, Sansa screaming behind him, and a sword comes down taking Ned's head off.

"Ned?" I say coming into breakfast. He looks exhausted, mirroring how I feel, sitting at the table.

"I've decided to accept the King's request," he says.

"Oh, um. The King should be happy."

"Catelyn is staying with Rickon, Robb and you assuming you don't want to marry Jaime. The others will accompany me South."

"Even Jon?" I ask surprised.

"Yes, even Jon. He is going to the Wall."

"What about going to the inn?"

"I'll have to figure something out."

"But you promised me."

"I know what I promised you."

"Can't I go with you?"

"You just got here shouldn't-."

"Just to the inn, then I can turn around. Please?"

He sighs, running a hand down his face, "I guess. Catelyn's not going to like it."

"I'll talk to her. I should get going, I promised Bran we would go riding," I stand and go to leave. "Wait, what can you tell me about the Targaryens?"

"What do you want to know about the Targaryens?"

"Who are they?"

"They were the dynasty before Robert's. We overthrew them, King Robert and I."

"I know that, but what about the children who survived?"

"They are in exile across the Narrow Sea. Why do you want to know?"

I shrug, "I just do," I turn and leave the hall.

I rub Silver's nose cooing to her. I hear footsteps at the entrance to the stable and I look. I see Queen Cersei, the sun glinting off her perfect, golden curls over her exquisite red dress. Not wanting a confrontation with her, I duck down in the stall. I hear her footsteps approaching, and then someone else's, heavier, follow behind.

"Cersei," I hear Jaime hiss and my stomach drops.

Why the two of them? I hope to the Gods they aren't about to do it in here.

"What are you doing?'

"I came to tell you that nothing was up there, and you need to stop being so paranoid."

"It's not my fault you couldn't wait," she hisses back.

"Oh because you didn't enjoy yourself. I'm telling you Cersei, everything is fine OK?"

"Promise?"

"I promise," I grit my teeth as I hear a kiss being shared.

"No more," Cersei says before turning and leaving. I wait a few minutes to hear Jaime's follow hers out, before I stand up.