Overload?

A/N: So, a lot happens in this chapter but I hope you like it :)

I walk down the hall, and into the dining room. Sansa looks angry, and Arya is stabbing a knife into the table. "Where have you been?" Sansa asks.

"Exploring. I talked with Jaime a little."

"You aren't marrying him," Arya says.

"Doesn't mean we can't be friends."

"You shouldn't be spending so much time alone with him," Septa Mordane says. "People are going to start talking."

"Let them, I'm going back to Winterfell soon."

"Stop that young lady," Septa Mordane says. "Eat your food."

"I'm practicing."

"Practicing for what?" Sansa asks.

"The Prince," Arya says looking at her.

"Arya Stark," Mordane says.

"He's a liar and a coward and he killed my friend."

"The Hound killed your friend," Sansa says.

"The Hound does whatever the Prince tells him to do."

"You're an idiot."

"You're a liar," I sigh rolling my eyes. "And if you told the truth Micah would be alive," Arya stabs the table extra hard making the knife stick.

"Enough," Septa Mordane says standing up, she pulls Arya away from the table as Ned comes in.

"What's going on here?"

"Arya would rather act like a beast than a lady."

"Go to your room we'll speak later," he says to her. She turns and goes. He looks at Sansa. "That's for you Love." He puts a package next to her. He sits as she opens it. I look at a beautiful doll. "The same doll maker makes all of Princess Myrcella's toys." She just looks at it. "Don't you like it?" he asks her.

"I haven't played with dolls since I was eight."

"I never had a proper doll," I say pulling it closer to me. "It looks nice. Like it won't fall apart," she looks at me.

"May I be excused?"

"You've barely eaten a thing," Mordane says.

"It's alright," Ned says. "Go on," she gets up leaving the doll behind. I pull it to me gently.

"What I would have given to have had a proper doll."

"War is easier than daughters," he mutters. I touch it's straw hair. "And you, what are you doing today?"

"I don't know, I thought I would talk to Jaime for a little while," he looks down.

"Whatever you choose with him is-."

"I don't want to marry him," I interrupt. "I just want to spar with him while I have the chance. I'm getting better, though I haven't actually hit him yet," he nods. "I'm going to go talk to Sansa. Maybe you should go see Arya? Make sure she doesn't actually kill the Prince," I get up hugging the doll to my chest as I make my way towards Sansa's room. I knock.

"Go away."

"Sansa, it's me, Lya. Can I come in?"

"I guess," I push the door open, and sit next to her on her bed.

"I know that you're upset over Lady, and she truly didn't deserve punishment, but the Queen has been sated. And Lady escaped. She'll be OK, she's in the wild now."