Visions

I step back holding my sword up in front of me as the two men approach me. I bump into the tree and swallow my fear. "I am betrothed to Jaime Lannister, his father will have both of you killed if you so much as lay a hand on me."

"How will he know it was us if we kill you?"

"We can have some first of course," the second one says as they move so I'm completely pinned against the tree. I stand looking from one to the other. Just as I go to move for the first one the second one strikes. I duck and his sword hits the tree embedding there. I move around facing the first one sword held up. He swings at me, and I block wincing as he slips in and gets my shoulder. I hold my other hand up to it as I keep fighting, getting him on the hip once. The second one comes out of nowhere and I hiss dropping my sword as his digs into my arm.

I stumble back looking for something to defend myself with. I move avoiding them, but I trip over a root and fall painfully to the ground. They are on me, one of them holding his sword to my throat, as he hovers over me. "I have first dibs," he says. His hands go to my breasts and I squirm underneath him.

"No, get off! Help!" I scream. "Someone help!" he rips my dress open revealing my shift, and he rips that open as well. I flail around looking for something, when I find a rock. I hold it hard enough to cut my hand open. I bring it down hard on his head once, and blood gushes out. I hit him again, and then push him off grabbing his sword. I don't know if he's dead but he isn't moving anymore. I hold the sword in both hands facing the other one left on his feet.

"You little bitch!" he says running at me. I fight back harder than before, catching another cut to my leg before I stab him through the gut. I pick up my sword dropping the loaned one, and turn to Silver. She stayed calm as I tugged at her reins trying to get her untied but my hands were slippery with blood and shaking. I finally drew my sword and she snorted stamping her feet. I ignore her as I cut the reins in half, and then pulled myself up onto her as she stamped and moved.

"C'mon girl, c'mon," I move her in the direction of Winterfell and galloped away. As the sun rose I allowed her to stop and eat and drink. I sat down shakily surprised at how bad everything hurt. I tore strips of cloth from my dress and tied my wounds as best as I could. My shoulder was the worst killing me with every movement, and my arm was still bleeding pretty badly. I drink my last little bit of water, and then try to get to my feet but my leg won't support my weight. I drag myself over to Silver and use her to pull myself up and then pull myself up onto her back. I lay there holding onto her mane getting her to go as fast as I could towards Winterfell.

I'm barely conscious as I ride into Winterfell. I push myself up so I'm sitting and approach Theon. He's shooting archery and I can hear Bran.

"Sigil a Lion, Words a Lannister always pays his debts."

"No, it's not," I say closing my eyes fighting the darkness. "It's Hear Me Roar."

"Catch her!" is the last thing I hear Maester Luwin say as I feel myself sliding to the side.

The darkness is great. No dreams, no pain, no fear, no death. It doesn't last long. Everything comes back in a huge wave of pain starting in my leg and sweeping it's way up to my head. I can't move, and I can't breathe. I'm watching the young Targaryen girl as she is in the market, as if I'm standing there with her. "Don't drink it!" I say trying to start towards her, but I still can't move. A stranger comes up and intervenes.

I'm standing in an odd tent watching as half naked men seize the other Targaryen. They drag him towards a fire and hold him there. A man who seems to be their leader moves in front of him and throws something into a cauldron. He lifts it up after a moment, and I watch in silence this time looking for an intervention. This time there is none as the molten gold is poured over his head.