Godswood

Thwack! I close my eyes tighter against the noise. Thwack! I groan and shift. Thwack! I open my eyes, and see Arya standing with my bow at the end of my bed, shooting sticks at the wall. "What are you doing?" I ask struggling to get my hand out from under the blankets so I can itch my eyes.

Arya jumps and looks at me, lowering the bow, "you're awake?"

"Of course I'm awake. You're making all that noise. What are you doing?"

"I get the bow if you die. Well, you're not going to die now," she says blushing.

"What do you mean if I die?" I finally get my hand out and rub my eye roughly.

"You've been sleeping with a fever for two weeks now."

I glance around the room and see Catelyn in a chair her head thrown back snoring slightly. "How the hell is she sleeping through your noise?"

"Maester Luwin gave her some sleepy tea. She refuses to sleep or leave your side. We all thought you were going to die."

"Well I didn't."

"Arya! Mum is trying to sleep!" Robb declares barging in.

"But Robb she's awake," his eyes find mine.

"Go get Maester Luwin," he orders. She puts the bow down and runs out. He comes around to the side of the bed. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine, like I need a bath."

"You've had some fever."

"So I've heard. How'd you find me?"

"Bran saw you climbing the wall. That's impressive you know?"

"I was scared to death the whole time."

"What were you doing out there? That water was freezing, and you were half dead."

"There was a light, and I wanted it. I'm not really sure I remember," I say shaking my head.

He nods sitting on the bed, "about what I said before at dinner, about your father. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it."

"It's OK. Really. I- I understand where you're coming from. How long will she sleep for?" I look over at Catelyn trying to change the subject.

"I'm not entirely sure. She's barely slept at all worrying over you. I'm not sure she would have made it if you hadn't."

"What about Bran and Rickon, they need her more?"

"You're her baby now. We missed out on years of your life, important years, and it would destroy her to lose you again," a confused look passes across his face.

"What?" he reaches out and puts a hand on my cheek. I look at it but he tilts my face up so I'm looking at him.

"Nothing, I thought, never mind."

"Lord Robert, I wish to speak with Lady Lya alone."
"Yes Maester. I'll go tell Father."

"Good, I wish to speak with him," I say.

"How are you feeling?"

"Perfectly fine. Can I take a bath?"

"As soon as I'm done. Nothing hurts?"

"No, I want to get up and do something."

"And you can move everything?"

I wiggle my fingers for him, doing the same with my toes under the blankets, "yes, everything is working fine." He peers into my eyes, the same confused look Robb wore passing through it. "What?" I ask.