Deals

I sit with Margaery, in silence after I had told her that she could be Queen, ruling by Joffrey's side. I knew she liked the idea, she wanted to be Queen so badly, and she had had it for a while with Renly. I could see her mind working behind her pretty eyes staring down at her food and her little side smirk.

"I'll do it."

"Excellent!" I clap a little.

"My grandmother will be so pleased."

"Thank you."

"Oh you're welcome," she says though I know we're only doing this for ourselves, not truly caring about what the other one wants. "We must go meet with Joffrey."

"Joffrey, my future husband," she corrects me. We finish eating quickly and then walk down to the throne room. We curtsy to King Joffrey who sits up taller at the sight of Margaery. He grins at her.

"Who is this?"

"Margaery Tyrell, Your Grace. She is of a better standing house than Sansa Stark," I ignore the looks people are giving me.

"She is the one you found to replace her?"

"Yes Your Grace."

"She is beautiful. It's final I will marry Margaery Tyrell."

"Your Grace," a man steps forward. "All the preparations are-."

"Silence!" Joffrey yells and I see him flinch. "I will marry whom I say I will marry. Set everything back. Mother tell the Tyrell house the good news and set up a new date for my marriage."

"Of course," Cersei says and I can see the hate in her eyes as she looks at me. I look away.

"Where is Sansa? I want you two to meet!"

"She's in her room Your Grace."

"Get her, and get my Uncle as well."

"He needs to heal more-," Cersei says and I perk up a little realizing they weren't talking about Tyrion. He silences her and then a few minutes later Meryn Trant drags Sansa in. He throws her on the ground and I have to force myself not to run to her. She pushes herself up so she's sitting and bows her head.

"Sansa, meet my new future wife Margaery Tyrell," Sansa looks over at us and I see her eyes widen. "Stand her up," Trant drags her up to her feet and she trembles slightly. "Go say hi."

"Hi it's nice to meet you," Sansa says nodding her head.

"Uncle! There you are," and Sansa relaxes a little. I pull her to me and hug her at the same time I look around for his Uncle. Jaime comes in looking absolutely exhausted, his hair is still long and wild but it looks slightly clean. I feel like a weight was lifted off my shoulders holding Sansa who is still trembling and seeing Jaime alive. "I see you're hand still hasn't grown back," his face tenses and he gives a simple nod still looking down. "I've released you from your Kingsguard duties."

"Your Grace I can still serve, I-."

"Oh there's no need you'll be needed elsewhere. Go on say hello to your future wife," he looks around confused. "Oh you weren't told, you are to marry Lya Stark."

"Of course Your Grace," he bows a little but I can see he's really upset. "I'm bored all of you out. Margaery stay," Jaime turns and disappears before I can get to him so I take Sansa back to my room. Arya comes in and we all hug.

"We're going home, soon, I promise."

"I don't have to marry Joffrey anymore?" Sansa asks.

"Absolutely not," I hug her tightly.