Confrontation

Felicity is washing my hair out for me while I lean my head back closing my eyes enjoying it. I usually hated this, allowing someone else to do something I had been doing for myself since I could remember, but my shoulder still prevented me from doing it all on my own. I had increased my range of motion but I still couldn't keep my hand above my head for that long and it didn't leave me feeling very clean to do it one handed. My thoughts turn to Jaime who literally only had one hand and wondered if he had somebody washing his hair for him. He was talking about cutting it, but I loved his long hair. It had been really long and knotted, and a mess when he got back but I hadn't seen it like that.

He had been cleaned, his hair cut a little bit, not too much. He was gaining some of his old weight back as well, trying to work out more but he struggled without his other hand. I was determined to help him though and decided I would ask to spar with him. We both needed the practice, him with his uncoordinated hand, and me with my extremely weak arm.

The door opens without an announcement and Felicity stands to face whomever it is coming in. I turn as well making sure I'm covered to see who it is. "Your Grace," Felicity says curtsying. I don't bother just watching the angry look on Cersei's face focus in on me.

"Your Grace," I acknowledge her.

"Get out," she says to Felicity.

"Stay Felicity," I counter.

"You dare-."

"She is my maid I can tell her what to do. Yes you are the Queen but I am not talking to you naked in my tub. Don't you think this is improper, and you yourself told me I must act like a proper lady," if steam could come out of our heads in anger it would probably be pouring out of her ears and nose. "Get my robe?" I say to Felicity. She listens quickly and as she stands in front of me opening it I notice her trembling. I smile at her to help calm her down. I put my arms in and then she helps me step out. "Now, how can I help you Your Grace?"

"You can start by explaining this rumor."

"What rumor?"

"There's a rumor going around that my brother is unable to perform in the bedroom." I raise my eyebrow.

"It's only the morning after our wedding night, how could you have heard of such a rumor already?"

"Things travel quickly," she says through gritted teeth.

"Felicity have you heard such rumors?"

"N-no," she stutters.

"Tell Queen Cersei about my bedsheets?"

"There was blood on them Your Grace," she looks down at her hands the whole time.

"Even the girls who came in and changed my sheets noticed them. You know about them don't you Your Grace? You sent them."

"Of course I did, to make sure it had been done. I wasn't going to have my brother's named dragged through the mud."

"The only person dragging it through the mud is you yourself Your Grace, trying to say he couldn't perform. Maybe you were hoping it was right, I am not as pretty as his usual bed mate, obviously. But I can assure you last night was... well great," I tilt my head to the side. "I hope that makes you feel better." She is turning red, catching my insinuation and embarrassment that I saw through her so easily. "Keep your people away from me and Jaime," I say to her. "Now if you'll excuse me I must get ready for the day," I curtsy to her. She doesn't even respond just turns and leaves the room slamming the door behind her.

Felicity lets out a breath of relief. "Don't do that to me," she says a hand on her chest.

"I'm sorry but I was honestly a little worried about what she was going to do. Now, I have to get dressed I have to go down to the Godswood."