18

"Baby!"I sprinted towards JR and jumped into his arms making him chuckle once I wrapped my legs around his waist hugging him tightly.

"Well done baby. Another gold medal this season." JR cheered caressing my back gently as he held me up.

"Yeah and today was my last time competing for the semester. I am so happy you came even after that whole thing with Damon. You need to talk to him."I replied before I jumped down and looked up at him with a small smile.

"You not competing for homecoming?"he asked obviously avoiding my statement about Damon which made me frown at him.

"No, I am not. I'm being serious about you talking to Damon. Its important, much more important than coming to see me."I sternly replied as I playfully poked his chest.

"It doesn't matter right now. You're my girl, you are my priority."He replied as he took my hand and kissed it before pulling me into another hug.

"You know in certain circumstances I would agree with you."I joked making him chuckle as we walked hand in hand.

"But, this is something serious. You need to speak to Damon. You two are half brothers, you can't avoid him. You told me this with my mom and Doctor Brown so act accordingly."I replied as he placed his arm around my neck as we moved through the campus corridors.

"Damn, why do you have to be so wise?"he joked before he kissed my temple.

"You go find Damon or call him. I need to go take a shower and finish off my psych assignment. How was your game?"I asked making him pull out his phone and show me a video of him flawlessly catching the ball.

"I know that's right Jesse Junior. Look at you baby."I excitedly said as I played the video once again.

"You sure your back isn't sore from carrying the team?"I teased making him sheepishly chuckle.

"We did that together, Santiago and I are getting along too so that's great."He replied as I handed him his phone but before he could slip it back into his pocket his mom's caller ID popped up making him sigh heavily.

"You get that and call me when you're done. I will see you tonight."I replied pecking his lips a couple of times before I walked ahead to my dorm room.

Once I got there I grabbed my tote bag that had my toiletry products inside before I made my way into the bathroom.

After my shower I made it back to my dorm room, changed before I got dressed and finished off my assignment after I had submitted I waited around for JR's call, I sighed before I grabbed my phone and made my way to Doctor Brown's office.

"I'm not bothering you right?"I asked as soon as she opened the door, she laughed before she pushed the door opened letting me in.

"When were you going to tell me that you're dating JR?"she asked as soon as we sat down making me giggle before I shook my head.

"We aren't. Not that I am aware of, we are just enjoying each others company."I simply responded as I gave her a small smile.

"And each other's lips, and arms and--"

"Stop, he hasn't ask me to be his girlfriend yet and I don't want to be forward and just assume he wants me to be his girl."I replied as I shrugged my shoulders.