PROLOGUE

R-18

I woke up early today because I wanted to cook for breakfast. Jacob is still sleeping, so I left the bed quietly.

We're on vacation right now. They have a house near the beach, so we decided to stay here for a while. My friends and his were staying in the hotel.

While I was cooking, I felt Jacob's hands on my waist. "Good morning, beautiful," he whispered in my ear.

I moaned when I felt him massaging my breast. I held his hand and threw it away. "Stop. I'm cooking, Jacob."

He chuckled. "The food can wait, Cali. Let's just make it quick." he said while laughing. He turned off the stove, and he pulled my hand. He was now carrying me to sit me at the table. He took off my nightdress and he stared at me for a minute. I wasn't wearing anything except for the nightdress.

He started to kiss me, and he cupped my breast. He was kissing and sucking my neck, leaving marks on it. I arched my back when I felt his finger on my womanhood. He started to rub my crotch, and I put my hands around his neck.

"Ahh," I moaned. He started to thrust his finger inside me. His other hand is still massaging my breast. "Fuck, Jacob," I said when I felt pleasure.

He kissed me while thrusting his finger. His kisses went down on my neck and stomach, and now he's kneeling in front of me. He smiled at me before I lay down.

I felt his tongue licking my womanhood while still thrusting his finger. "Ugh, make it faster!" I said, and he did what I said. After a minute, I felt my legs shaking.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Jacob staring at me. He licked his middle finger, and he smiled. "You're so sweet," he said.

I stood up and kissed him. He cupped my butt, and I touched his manhood. It was so hard, so I chuckled.

My kisses went down to his neck while still touching his dick. I heard his moan. His moan is so hot, as always. I knelt down to unzip his shorts.

I held his manhood when I finally removed his underwear. I started to move my hand up and down. When I saw his face begging for more, I sucked on his big and hard member.

I started to move my head up and down, and I felt his hand holding my head to guide me. His both hands were on my head while I'm sucking his member. "Hmm, fuck, Cali." he moaned in pleasure.

After a minute, I already felt a liquid inside my mouth. I looked at him, he hasn't opened his eyes. I stood up, and I kissed his lips.

He stared at me, and he grabbed my waist against him. "That was great," he said, smiling.

"Because I'm great," I said. I wore my nightdress and walked into the sink. I washed my hands before I continued my cooking.

Jacob helped me to cook for our breakfast. He is now sitting on the sink while staring at me.

"I want to marry you," he said.

I laughed a bit. "I know. We need to slow down, Jacob. We're just third year college. Let me graduate first." I said, chuckling.

He rolled his eyes. Such a cutie. "I can't wait, Caliah."

"Well, you don't have a choice, Mr. Salazar. Either you have to wait or find someone you can marry this day." I said.

He scoffed. "Nah. I'd rather wait, Ms. Miller." he said.

I smiled. "Good. Now let's eat,"

Jacob and I met two weeks ago. We fell in love with each other when we talked often. We have a lot of similarities.

We started to stay here in their house last week. He's so clingy and sweet. He wants to be by my side every day, so he insisted on staying here in their house.

After we ate breakfast, we went outside to check on our friends. We went to the hotel they were staying in. We had a small conversation before we decided to go on the beach.

My girls and I are wearing swimsuits. I am wearing a black bikini. The boys are topless and wearing their shorts.

There are a few boys trying to approach me, but I always say that I am taken, even though I am not.

Jacob and I aren't in a relationship. We have mutual feelings, and I'm happy with him. I don't want to open a conversation about us. Maybe he doesn't want to be in a relationship yet, and that's okay.

I'm watching him while he plays volleyball with his pals. There are girls that approach him, but I always see him pointing at me.

I smiled as I saw him walking towards me. He sat beside me and grabbed my waist.

"I'm tired, love. Can you kiss me?" he asked, chuckling. "Let's get out of here. Come on" he stood up, and he pulled me.