02 - envisaging the perfect day.

I tried to spend the rest of the weekend with Suho. I was so distracted by his visit that I ignored my studies for the upcoming first-semester final test, but let's be honest: without him, I'd rather party all day than study. Naddie was also unhelpful because that girl couldn't be separated from Leih. She was holding to him so tightly that I hardly had time to see her.

I couldn't tell her what had happened, as much as I wanted to. Perhaps later, but not now.

"So, when will you tour me around campus?" Suho asked, pulling me out of my deep thoughts.

"Oh, uhm... will later be okay?"

Suho, the twins, and Leih's first day at Blanche University begins today. It's the final week of the first semester, and they're a little behind, but they're working hard to catch up. They could've transferred for the second semester, but they'd still have to do the same thing and catch up with the first semester, so it's the same thing, but they'd rather do it earlier so they can enjoy the semester break.

"Aren't you going to study for the upcoming exam?" Suho asked and I frowned.

"Aren't you going to catch up and finish the tasks you've missed?"

"This is the final exam for this semester. Are you okay with failing?" He teased me.

"My lowest grade last school year was 82." I bragged.

"And your highest was 89" He pointed out. I glared at him as he laughed at me.

I acknowledge that I loathe studying and will make no attempt to improve my grades. Going shopping or partying is more enjoyable than burying yourself in books. Unlike Naddie, she achieves great grades without putting up any effort. I, on the other hand, have to work hard to even attain a perfect score, which I have never accomplished in my life.

"You need to at least make an effort this time. We'll be in college."

"Hm, I rather not. And besides, the important thing is I didn't fail." I said proudly.

"You barely passed. If you keep this up, you're going to fail." This went on for a long as he persuaded me to study for the test. I ultimately caved and we went to the library.

After 20 minutes of attempting to get those lessons into my mind, I fell asleep since it was making me dreary. Suho, on the other hand, completed all of his assignments and even found time to study the lessons, and I even saw him going over the notes Naddie had given me when I woke up.

"What are you doing?" I yawned.

"The sleeping beauty is finally awake." He patted me on the back of the head. When I heard my stomach groan, I pouted. He laughed at the sound, and we hastily packed our belongings before leaving.

We chose to dine at the cafeteria because the dinner menu seemed delicious and I was too tired to go anywhere else. We took a table in the center of the room, not far from the stalls, in case I had a need for anything different.

We ate while catching up on stuff when my three other friends Nova, Venice, and Areum arrived. Aside from Naddie, I have three more close friends with whom I frequently go partying or shopping. They were my go-to gals because Naddie despises going to clubs. The three of them are more like me than Naddie given that we all want to have some fun. We were pampered brats who were perpetually YOLO.
Nova Eleanora Deligos is well-known and popular in clubs around the city. I'm the only minor (I won't be next week) in our friend circle, which is always an issue when I go partying, but with Nova there, it's like a free pass.

Venice Bridget Ferena, my shopping partner. This lady understands fashion! Her fashion sense is impeccable, and her wardrobe is to die for. Aside from mixing and matching fits, she is also skilled in making and designing one-of-a-kind items of clothing. She is completely capable of becoming a designer one day.