04 - the runaway debutant. (unedited)

I was enraged. I was not thinking straight as I felt betrayed, angry, annoyed, and I was full of hatred. How could they? Out of all the days they chose to kiss in front of me on my birthday? And Areum that bitch. I knew the moment she met him she was going to go behind my back and hook up with my boyfriend. What hurt me the most is how could Suho do this to me. After our moment earlier? After everything we've been through. He's just going to replace me with someone like Areum? My best friend?! They both betrayed me and I will not forgive them ever.

I stood up with my head high, wiped my tears, and put on my bitch face before I marched toward them and grabbed Areum's hair to separate them. With my hand still entangled with her hair, I shook her around until Suho pulled me away from her but due to how strong my grip was, I rip most of her hair as she screamed in pain. My eyes widened at the amount of hair I pulled but she deserves more of this.

"Reve stop!" Suho tried to calm me down which made me even more furious.

"Who are you to stop me? I'm going to kill this fucking bitch!" I was fuming with anger. I turned to look at Areum who did not have any regret on her face. Instead, she was smirking?!

"Stop being childish, Reve." Suho shouted at me. Childish?

"Now I'm the childish one here. Okay then, I'll show you how childish I can be." I attempted to attack Areum again and this time she fought back. Suho tried to stop us but his every attempt failed as none of us were backing down.

Due to the commotion, we caused, drew attention and a crowd started to form. Not too long, Nad, Nova, and Kuya came to try and stop us. My grip on Areum's hair was tight that they had trouble separating us. But they eventually succeeded after a few tries.

"You really think that your boyfriend will stay loyal to you with your bitchy attitude? Isn't this the second time? You cheated on her for the same reason, right Leih?" I didn't even notice that Leih was also in the room.

Nad's expression made me tell that she still had no idea about me and Leih. Areum words didn't hurt me as I know they were not true as they were the problem, not me.

"What's going on here?" Kuya's voice broke us up and both of us stood still as he walked towards us. None of us dared to utter a word. Kuya looked at Suho who stared at the ground rather than to answer Kuya. And when he looked at Areum she rolled her eyes and tried to accuse me.

"This bitch just wanted attention and she attacked me."

"You were making out with my boyfriend, you slut."

Everyone gasped and the look on Kuya's face made me almost feel sorry for Suho. Almost. But that asshole deserves to get beaten up. I was too focused on Areum that I forgot that I'm mad at him too. He deserves my Kuya's punch and a slap from me.

And as expected, Kuya did not waste time and punched the hell out of him. It felt very satisfying seeing him fly in a single punch. He was about to throw another punch but I slid between them and slapped Suho.

"How long has this been going on?" I asked.

"Since last week." He confessed. They met last week. So they started betraying me from day one.

I wanted to break down and shout at him. I wanted to curse at both of them but I can't look too pity to all of these people watching us. Instead, I did the most childish and stupidest thing I can do. I look around and my eyes landed on a guy who was wearing a plain black mask. He was leaning on the was watching us with amusement. He kinda looks handsome with that mask on, it's enough to lessen the embarrassment after doing what I'm about to do.

I walked towards that guy and he was surprised when I halted in front of him. I grabbed his tie and pull him closer to me. Without hesitation, I kissed him in front of everyone. I could tell his eyes widened and I expected him to push me away but instead, he kissed me back. I was the first one to pull away. I stared into his eyes as I forced myself to utter those words, "Will you hook up with me?" He was thinking this through. I did not want to be embarrassed so I didn't let him answer. I grabbed his arm and pulled him with me.