10 - beyond the horizon lies an unexpected journey (unedited)

I was barely awake when I dragged my feet along with my bag towards the car. It was so early and I stayed up all night packing. I was only allowed to bring 1 bag, WHICH was difficult considering I'm very picky when choosing an outfit so I have to bring extras. I stayed up all night brainstorming what to bring. It was only a two day trip as we have to go back before the night of the 13th. We really need to double time.

I slept the whole car ride. When I woke up, we were only an hour away from the place. I has such a comfortable sleep as I was in the front seat while Nero was the driver and the three boys were at the back, cramped there. I tried to hide my laugh when I noticed Samuel trying to sleep with Xantos keep on moving around. It was a mess back there. Luckily I'm seated here. I can't imagine the horror.

I was checking on a better radio station when Nero decided to stop by at a gasoline station. He got out of the car to do his business and so did the other two leaving Samuel and I in the car. Good thing for us, Nero left his wallet and there is a mini convince store here. We both jumped out of the car and we were in a hurry picking the foods we wanted as they might get back anytime soon. I prioritized a rite n' lite cucumber and I just randomly selected different chips.

"They're coming back hurry" Samuel said as I paid the cashier.

After paying we then got back to the car, I placed Nero's wallet to where it was before and act life it didn't happen. They entered the car with Nero's eyes not leaving me and the plastic bag I was holding. He was quick to check his wallet and found that his 1k short. I glared at me and I just sit there acting innocent. To my Surprise he just let me off. I was happily eating my food, the whole car ride.

.
.

An hour later, we arrived at the town of Beaumont De Oro. We stopped by at a Karinderia as we were all starving as he havent really eated breakfast at that the chips didn't really got me full. I chose two dishes as I know I will probably get hungry during the hike soI gotta eat a lot now. When our orders was ready, the boys was shocked to see how many I ordered and each portion was big but I couldn't careless. A girl gotta eat.

After we finished eating, we went to another 30 minute drive until we reached a dead end meaning we have to hike up. There was a parking lot near that place as I heard it was a very famous hiking spot. Nero carried my backpack which I thank him for and I was the first one to start climbing as I was the only one who have no things with me. I then notice Sohan struggling so I helped him carry one of the bags which to my surprise wasn't that heavy.

Mamila was right, we were barely making any process ans the mountain is really high and we reached the point where the way if very steep. I swere there were times I wanted ti give uo but I held it in. I don't want them to tease me or be delayed because of me. I was so exhausted, out of breath and I had no energy left. I could feel my head starting to spin making me almost out if balance which Nero who was behind me was able to hold me to prevent me from falling.

"We should take a break." Everyone agreed to what Nero said and we settled to sit first at the big rocks on where we were as there were lots of them around.

"Are you okay?" Sohan asked me as he came towards me.

Nero gave me a water which I gladly accepted. Then something inside me felt weird making me gaged which caught everyones attention. I ran up and puked to the nearest cliff with Nero pulling back my hair and tied it, which made me wonder where he got it from, and Sohan slightly patting my back.

"I should get you back." Nero suggested but I shook my head.

"No, I want to come with you." I said after I felt like there wasn't going to come our anymore. Sohan handed me an handkerchief which I took and thanked him for before wiping my mouth.