11 - goodbye, the life I left behind (unedited)

I woke up with the sound of waves and I felt like the sun was directly hitting my skin. When I opened my eyes, I was in the middle of the beach. My eyes widened and I look around thinking that I have been abducted but in the distance in the water, there were the happily grinning guys enjoying themselves but Nero was nowhere to be found.

"What's going on?!" I shouted at them.

"Glad you're awake." I was surprised to hear Nero's voice from behind me. He sat next to me and gave me a drink. It was a rite n' lite cucumber but it was no longer cold which made me conclude that he bought this before we came here. But I didn't see any store selling this so I wonder where he bought it.

"Why am I here?" I asked him and he just shrugged. I tried to ask again but I was surprised when he suddenly lifted my bridal style and I tried to get out from his grip when I noticed he was running towards the water.

"Nero, I swear-" Before I could finish what I was about to say, my back hit the water, making a big splashing sound and I was soaked in the water. 

"Nero!" I glared at him but he just laughed at me. 

"Take cover!" Samuel shouted and before I knew it, everyone started splashing water at one another and I joined their water fight. 

I got out of the water after a while and the others followed after. I noticed that our bags were where I woke up last time and also the tent bags were also beside it. I looked at Sohan, who was on my side, with a confused expression.

"Don't ask. We had trouble moving the things with you not waking up." He sighed before he quicken his pace leaving me confused.

"I didn't wake up?" I asked Samuel who now has watched up with me. He shrugged and also quicken his pace leaving me there still confused. By the time I caught up with them, Nero and Xantos arrived with a bucket in their hand.

"Why didn't I wake up?" I asked Xantos. He shrugged making me turn to Nero. Then it hit me.

"I forgot I took 5 sleeping pills last night," I said too loudly to get everyone's attention.

"Are you trying to kill yourself?" Samuel was furious.

"I couldn't fall asleep," I said in defense.

"I shouldn't have brought that up," Sohan groaned.

"What are you talking about?" Nero asked. I gestured Sohan not to tell them but he couldn't understand what I was trying to sign him.

"About Suho dating her for a bet." I facepalm, and I could feel Samuel and Nero's deathly glares. Lucky for Suho he went back to Korea.

.
.

By the time we arrived back at the farm, it was already dark. We handed the papers to the workers and they started working on it as it will be needed for tomorrow night. When we returned to Nero's house I didn't waste a second and went to Naddie's room and allow myself to fall into the bed. Sleeping in a tent was the most uncomfortable thing I've ever slept on. I'm very picky when it comes to where I'm sleeping. That was the other reason why I drank five sleeping pills. 

When I woke up the next day, Nero was nowhere to be found. I tried looking for him and when I asked Samuel, the answer I got was that he went somewhere and won't be back for he doesn't know how long. I was curious about it the whole morning but eventually forgot about it when I started doing my work by helping out with the farm. I also visited Missy and saw that Betty was allowing her to drink milk which caught me by surprise. It made me wish I brought my phone with me and captured the moment.