4 - Tutorial Complete

Matt collapsed onto the ground after he heard the 'Ding' of a quest being completed. He was breathing heavily and he could barely move his legs.

Sweat poured off of him and soaked through his shirt. Even though this was the most worn out he had felt in a long time, he had a huge smile on his face as he looked at the menu that popped up in his vision.

__________

[Quest Complete]

Go for a run [1/1mi]

+1 Agility, +10xp [XP 34/100]

__________

He immediately felt something after the menu appeared and announced his reward. But he had trouble figuring out what felt different. He still felt just as exhausted and he didn't feel any stronger.

'So if it's similar to an RPG, Agility should be related to speed right? I guess I'm not exactly in the best state to test my speed right now.'

Matt was still laying flat on the ground while pain coursed through his legs and entire body. He would at least need to give himself some time to do proper testing. As he stood up though, he immediately noticed something.

'I feel lighter and somehow it was a little easier to get up than I thought it would be. Is that what it feels like to have more agility? I feel like my balance is better too.'

It wasn't a noticeable difference but it was still significant enough to tell that something had changed.

"Stats!"

__________

||Stats||

Name: Matt Peterson

Age: 18

LVL: 1 [XP 34/100] (+10)

HP | 10/10

MP | 0/0

Status Effects: (Sleep Deprivation) [Lesser], (Physical Strain) [Greater]

-

||Attributes||

[Str] - 6

[Con] - 8

[Agi] - 9 (+1)

[Dex] - 11

[Int] - 12

[Luk] - 10

__________

'There it is. My agility is 9 now. So is 10 what a normal person has? My physique is so bad that it's below that?'

Even though his current stats didn't look very good, he was still excited about finally increasing one. Even the slight increase in mobility raised his mood a lot. He just felt better than he was used to.

'What would it be like to raise my strength and constitution then?'

Matt couldn't wait to test the system more and raise his stats. The only problem is that no new quests had appeared so far and also he was exhausted. It seems like even his system could tell since he had a new status effect too.

'So what do I do now? Is there a way to get new quests to show up?'

Just as Matt finished that thought, a 'Ding' sounded again and another menu appeared in his view.

__________

[Final Tutorial Quest Completed]

[Tutorial Mode deactivating]

[Skills Unlocked]

[New System Skills Available]

__________