26 - Stat Evolution

It was like a whirlwind of sounds as the system started to deliver many notifications one after another. Matt just watched as they all rolled in.

[15 Minutes Left]

[100/100 Squats]

__________

[Quest Complete]

Intense Training: Do 100 Pushups, 100 Sit Ups, 100 Squats, and a 10 Mile Run

+3 STR, +3 AGI, +50xp [168/120xp]

__________

There was a pause for only a second before the new stats hit him. His body felt like it was exploding. One second later, another notification went off.

__________

[Level Up!]

LVL 2 - LVL 3

+1 to All Stats

+3 Unassigned Stat Points

+10 Max Health

+0 Max Mana [Error: Mana not found]

[Skills Unlocked]

(Error: No new skills available at current level)

__________

Then it happened again, his whole body felt like it condensed and became more efficient in every aspect. It almost felt like it rebuilt itself, of course, all that happened was he had gained a ton of stats at once. In addition to that, he once again, felt strangely more alive.

'OK, that was too many stats! That just felt weird.'

He felt like he would've felt exhausted after that whole process, but of course, since the cause of it was his stats increasing, he felt better than before. He quickly opened his stats to see what the numbers were like.

__________

||Attributes||

[Str] - 20 (+4)

[Con] - 12 (+1)

[Agi] - 19 (+4)

[Dex] - 13 (+1)

[Int] - 17 (+1)

[Luk] - 12 (+1)

[Stat Points]: 3 (+3)

__________

'Holy! These stats are crazy! Also, I have 20 strength now!'

Matt looked down at his body and noticed that it didn't look much different, besides a few small unimportant details. Like his body was refined and was now a perfectly fit, toned, and healthy version of what it was before.

He had good muscle definition but wasn't beefy, his skin was a healthy full tone, instead of sickly pale like before, and his face and skin seemed smooth. Since the physical changes were becoming minimal, he imagined this was basically his physical peak.

'The stats seem to be applying more to my ability now, instead of my physical body.'

He imagined it was like how in movies, superheroes seem pretty normal but had strength far beyond their own body weight. Like an ant.

As he was considering this, he heard another notification.

[Congratulations Player Matt! The system has detected that you have reached 20 points in a single stat. Stat evolution will now begin.]

[Stat Detected: STR]

'Huh?'

Before Matt could react, his body felt weird. A bright light started to envelop him and then focused on his form. The light hovered right above his skin, and then condensed down and started to push against his muscles.