10 - Level Up!

Matt ran through the streets, bumping into people every so often. He had to make it to the restaurant and then to the delivery location in a decent timeframe. But the problem once again was that he didn't have a car or a bike. So instead, he ran.

__________

[Training Successful]

+1 Agility

__________

"Oh come on!" he saw the notification and though he was happy about the extra agility, it felt like he was being mocked.

Though he started to run faster as his body was filled with newfound agility and after a few minutes, he finally arrive at the pizza place.

The bell on the door chimed as he walked in and told them he was picking up an order. He then collapsed on one of the waiting benches to rest.

'Is there really no other way to make money?' he looked around the restaurant using [Inspect] on random objects that entered his gaze. He also still had his map open. Both had yet to level up though.

'I would've just canceled the job if it wasn't for the XP. Damn, I really need at least a bike. But they're usually over $100.'

The front counter worker waved him over and gave him his order. After resting for a bit while waiting, Matt felt a little more refreshed.

'Huh, I usually don't recover this fast. Is the new agility helping? So it doesn't just mean speed, but it seems to change my physique to allow me to run better?'

Checking his phone he saw that the place he needed to drop it off at was around 1.5 miles away. In a car that wouldn't be a big deal. But on foot, that was another issue.

'Welp might as well start running or I'll never get there.'

He stretched a bit and then start sprinting toward his destination. The wind on his face made him feel chilled as he ran.

'Wait wind? I think this is the fastest I've run before.'

His speed was about equivalent now to the average healthy adult. But his physique used to be equivalent to an anemic elderly man. It was quite different from what he was used to.

With a smile on he finally made it to the delivery destination which was a large apartment building. He saw a lot of doors to different apartments after he entered, but using the number on the app, he quickly located the right apartment number and handed off the food.

With that finished, he headed outside back into the cold night air, hearing a ding as passed the threshold.

__________

[Quest Complete]

Deliver Food [1/1 Order]

+15xp [XP 103/100]

__________

'Woah nice, I finally got 100 XP! What happens now?'

Soon after that thought, another ding sounded followed by a large menu appearing in his vision.

__________

[Level Up!]

LVL 1 - LVL 2

+1 to All Stats

+3 Unassigned Stat Points

+10 Max Health

+0 Max Mana [Error: Mana not found]

[Skills Unlocked]

Help [Lv.1], Storage [Lv.1]

__________