Info

I give credit to all the rightful owners of the photos that are in this book 

I do not own BTS they are not my characters

Okay now-

This is a fantasy world,

Everyone is human but most are 'siremate ', some are 'exommon', others are 'sorso' and very few are just 'simless'
There is only one who is 'sorsotignic'

Siremate is someone who has 1-5 soulmates. You know how many you have by how many gems that show up on your ankle, on your seventh birthday.
The color of gem shows if your soulmate has a power or not; if the gem is diamond like, then they don't have a power.
If they show any color that may appear from the original transparency then their soulmate or soulmates contain a power.
Siremates are what we call 'normal', people won't hurt siremates nor will they adore them          — 59% of the world's population are siremates

Exommon is someone that contains a colored gem in between their collar bones.
The gem appears on their seventh birthday.
The gem Symbolizes their own magical ability or abilities.
An exommon can have up to two powers only. The color of the gem is split in half; Showing two different colors of gem at the same time.
The color represents what their power may be. We call these people 'common', they are above siremates, but not really noticed
—21% of the world's population are exommon

Sorso is someone who has both soulmates and power abilities.
Sorsos can have up to 7 soulmates and 2 magical abilities.
Ones magic ability can not be activated until all soulmates are found.
We call sorsos 'rare', people look up to sorsos.
— 15% of the human population are sorso.

Simless is someone who has nothing.
No power.
No soulmate.
These kind of people are hated, looked down apon.                                                                                          —4.9999% of human population are simless

Sorsotignic is someone who has 7 or more soulmates and has 2 or more abilities.
When at least one of their soulmates have been found/ connected to, the gem in between their collar bones will glow different colors; the more colors the gem glows, the more powers the sorsotignic has. They also contain an extra symbol on their ankle, symbolizing that they are powerful. There are many different symbols, representing something in their life.
This person is unknown to most, but if they were then they would be loved, adored, and living a life of luxury, or so people think.

The government is working to kill everyone that is simless, although they can not do much because of BTS.
BTS is a well known band around the world, and since they are so well known, they are able to share things about what the government is up to, and the government can not do anything because BTS is strong, especially when they stand together.
BTS doesn't want anyone to feel like they are worthless. They say things that others wouldn't dare to say, and they make sure to help whenever they can. People know this, this makes everyone listen to them and love them because of who they are.

All seven boys are soulmates but they have yet to find out their powers since they don't know their last soulmate, but they know they're the sorsotignic. The gem on their ankles are all the same as each others, other than the ones that they themselves have.
They know that the sorsotignic is their soulmate because the gem on their ankle changes colors every 5 second in sync with the others.
When the color changes they try to keep count but they have yet to be able to do so, since the color never shines in the same order making it extremely hard to see how many abilities the sorsotignic has.

All seven of the boys are Sorsos which helps them with their fandom.

To explain the way the gems are, here is an example: for Jungkook, it's black on one side and olive on the other. Split down the middle.
Jungkook- black and olive