21

-still Y/N point of view-

We arrived at the building that was going to hold the photoshoot. I had the driver go to the back of the building. We entered from a hidden door then headed to where things had been set up. They got going as soon as we arrived; they got there makeup done and there hair styled. They eventually got changed and started the shoot. The photoshoot took around 3 hours. Once they were done I accompanied the boys home and thanked the driver. It was around 9:30(pm). I walked the boys up to there penthouse making small talk with them on the way there. We reached there door and everyone headed inside. I stood at the doorway and smiled. 

"Alright I think It's time for me to go home. I'm getting quite tired. You guys did a lot of work today, so make sure to get some good rest." I said to them before they started to walk into there living room. They all looked at me with sad faces. 

"You're not going to stay a little longer?" Jin said making eye contact with me. 

"Sorry guys, I have some things I need to check when I get home, And the sooner I get home the sooner I can be done, which means the sooner I get to go to sleep." I said feeling bad that I was extremely exhausted. Well at least my mind was. My body still felt like it could run a marathon. 

"Very well then," Namjoon said while walking up to me, and gave me a quick kiss. "Make sure to get home safe." 

I smiled at him and received one back which gave me butterflies. I received a hug and a kiss from everyone making me feel automatically better. I gave a last good bye then headed out the door. I took the elevator down to the main level, then walked to the doors that just lead me out side. I waved down a taxi and headed to purple gem. 

I opened my apartment to be met with no lights. She must not be home yet. I walked farther into the house after taking off my shoes. I headed to my room so I could take a shower and change into some comfier cloths. 

Once I showered I walked to my kitchen and made some tea. I walked to my living room and placed my tea down. I then walked to my room and grabbed my laptop and brought it back to my living room. I sat down and wrapped myself in a fluffy blanket and turned on my TV. I played some music, grabbed my computer, and logged into it. I ended up emailing some people, and figured out some details on my job. I looked into the things I'll need to know how to do for the different things that I will be doing for my job. 

An hour had passed by when I got an email from a random person. I opened it to be shocked. 

Hello,

 I figured out what you did, and I'm coming for you.. Have fun sleeping. I hope to see you soon~

- F and M 

I stared at the email getting a sick feeling in my stomach. I felt fear rise in me. I got up quickly and ran the the bathroom. I had puked up water and stomach acid because I hadn't eaten for most of the day. Tears streamed down my face as I was trying to figure out who 'F and M' might be. I started to shake violently and my breath quickened. I stumbled out of the bathroom and walked to the room making sure it was completely locked. I started to have blurry vision from my fast breathing and stood still. I started to count to three in my head while trying to calm down my breathing. 

It's okay, It's okay, they didn't say my name so it's probably a spam email trying to get to me. I'm okay, no one is coming for me and even if they did come for me I'm powerful so they wouldn't be able to hurt me.