16

I walked back to the living room to find everyone sitting down. There attention went to me and they gave me a small smile. I walked over and sat in between Tae and Hobi. Tae, Hobi and I were on the couch facing the TV while Jimin and yoongi were on the couch to my left facing Jin and Namjoon, They were sitting in the couch on my right, while jungkook was on the floor in between namjoon legs having his hair played with by Joon. Jin was leaning on namjoon while holding his right hand. Jimin was laid out on yoongi's lap. and yoongi was playing with his hair. I like that they are showing there affection for each other. I don't get to see much on tv even though they are soulmates. I leaned on hobi because he came closer to me, Tae then grabbed my hand and started to rub it gently.

"Do you want to play a game or something since we already watched a movie?" Namjoon say's to no one in particular. Everyone was okay with that, it was just the struggle of figuring out what to play.

"What about a drinking game?" Yoongi said to everyone and namjoon pitched in."I would but we have to get up early tomorrow to get everything laid out for our tour."

"Yeah I'm gonna go with Joon on this one, I don't feel like dying in the morning." Jimin said while looking up to yoongi's eyes.

"Yeah probably not a good idea." Yoongi said before he bent down and placed a kiss on Jimin's forehead. Cute

"We could play games we used to play when we were younger? Like truth or dare, or two truths and a lie?" jungkook says to everyone with a smile and I agreed to that Idea.

"Two truths and a lie sounds like fun!" Tae said suddenly a little exited. Everyone agreed on playing which led Jin to ask if anyone didn't know how to play.

"I don't know how to play actually." I said kind of embarrassed.

"Okay well, we start of by one person telling us two truths about them and then a lie about them. Then everyone else votes on which is a lie. If they guess right they get a point, if no one gets it right the person stating the truths and the lie get a point and they get to go again until someone gets it right. The goal is to make it seem as if your lie is a truth and your truths are both lies." yoongi said with a soft smile.

"Okay I think I got it." I said with a smile on my face. I then wrapped my right arm around hobi's left arm and held his hand.

"I'll keep track of who gets it wrong and who gets it right on my phone." Jungkook said as he pulled out his phone from his pocket. He started to type on his phone and everyone waited until he was ready.

"Okay I'll go first." Jimin said with an exited tone then continued. "My blood type is A, I have a brother that is three years younger then me and My favorite number is three." He finished and the first person up was yoongi.

"I have no clue I'ma go with the first one, that one seems a little random, and most people don't even know there blood type." Yoongi said to everyone.

"I'm saying the first one as well." Jin said to us with a smile.

" Yeah same" namjoon says right after jin

"Same here." Kookie adds.

"I'm gonna go with the third one just to be different." Hobi says with a smile on his face.

"It's the second one." I said with a smile. Then Tae continued to say it was the first one as well.

"Y/N got it right." I smiled, I already new I got it right.

"Wait but you have a younger brother." Jungkook says confused.

"But his brother is only two years younger then him not three." I said while I was focused on Jimin.