10

I look to my right to see B/F/N moving. She kind of looks like she is vibrating, It's creeping me out.

"Hunny, your vibrating, calm down." I said as I put my hand on her shoulder.

"I can't!! I'm so excited!!" She states as she jumps up and down on the seat that she was sitting on. I laugh at her action then turn to look out of the window. There are so many people, we are currently trying to find a place where our uber can drop us off. He pulled up to an open space beside a sidewalk, and we got out of the car after paying him. We then grabbed everything from the trunk and started to walk to the entrance. About an hour later we were finally able to get in. When we gave the person our tickets she looked at us and smiled and then handed us a VIP pass. Not sure why. I looked at B/F/N and she seemed to have the same look on her face as I had on mine. We both just shrugged and went into the place to find our seats. She said that we were going to be on the floor level closer to the front. Which I thought was awesome. I think we got the VIP tickets making it easier to get into the front. And that is why she gave us these passes. I grabbed B/F/N hand as we weaved through the crowd. I held on tighter to her. I didn't want to lose her here. I don't do well with being alone around a lot of people I'm not familiar with. After walking around for a while we finally got to where we were supposed to be for the consort. On the way to our seats we bought an army bomb after waiting in line for a while. As we waited B/F/N made friends with the people around us. Not me, the more people that know my identity the more people that can hurt me. After about a half an hour of waiting and B/F/N talking to strangers the lights turned off that had been lighting everything up, random lights flickered, getting the attention of most, people started screaming loudly they started shouting their names in union so I joined. I felt really happy, something I don't feel often. The background music started playing loudly. I started to move to the beat as I looked at the stage, I realized that we are really close to the down stage, I looked around and realized that I'm probably going to end up getting water from bts on me. I started feeling warm inside. I looked back at the stage and watched as the boys entered. They were all dancing in union. I started to sing with them as I moved to the music. I watched them move towards the down stage and my eyes widened. They are way prettier in real life.

Sooner than later the consort was about to come to an end. They were now performing their last song of the night. I felt slightly sad that I wasn't going to be able to listen to them any longer. My feet hurt slightly. The bag of presents were at my feet most of the time, which worked quite well. I didn't really move around so I was able to keep an eye on them. B/F/N looked as if they were going to cry their eyes out, I understood what she was feeling... I didn't want to see them leave. They slowly walked of stage saying the goodbyes, telling us that they'll miss us, telling us that they love us and hope to see us soon! The lights came up after they left and I felt sad. I had a pouty face on as we stood there and waited for people to leave so that it would be a little easier to get out. After about 15 minutes we decided to go to the fan meet, it took a while to get to the center because of how many people surrounded us. I had to grab onto B/F/N'a shirt so I didn't lose her. We got to the door of the large room that contained everything for the sign meet. There was a large man in front of the door. He made eye contact with me so I smiled.

"Can I see your guys' albums please." He asked us. B/F/N took them out and handed it to him. He scanned both of them then smiled, he then gave us a pass so that people will know we are supposed to be there. I hooked it to the vip pass that we got earlier then turned to B/F/N to see her do the same.

"Please step inside and find a seat, bts will be in there in around 30 minutes to talk to everyone and sign your albums," the guy states pointing his hand to the closed door, we said our thanks then opened the door. We walked to a seat in the far back and sat down. Most of the seats were already filled.