07

"I'll see what is close." B/F/N said as she went on her phone. The door to the elevator opened and we stepped out. I looked down to make sure my gems were covered, luckily they were by my pant leg. Well one of them did show, it was green and baby blue, when this gem shows, it kind of makes me feel a little happier. My semicolon that's placed next to the gem isn't showing because of my pant leg, so I should be fine.

"What's wrong?" B/F/N asked me, looking me in the eyes.

"Nothing, just making sure my symbol is not showing." I said looking at her.

"Oh, makes sense, well I found a mall type thing, along with a street that has a lot of different stores on it. So I think we will go window shopping." She said as she dialed an uber.

"That's fine, we'll have to be quick since it's going to get dark soon and these shoes rarely ever make my feet tired. I also want to see if we can get some things to make something for the bts signing." I said smiling to myself.

"Oh yeah that's a good idea, but I really suck at making things so I might just buy them something." She said right before an uber picked up his phone.

"Yes, mhm, yep, okay we are located at Purple Gem. Yeah, okay, see you in a couple of minutes." She said hanging up the phone and placing it in her purse. "He should be here in a couple of minutes. While we are waiting I'm gonna go to the bathroom." She said turning and walking to the restroom. I walked to the Lounge area and sat down. I took out my phone and sent a text to my brother asking him how much money he put on my card. He replied quickly saying around 100,000 US dollars... (123,005,000.00 won).

Chat———————

-Y/N

Quick question: how much

money did you put inside of

my bank account?

                                                   B/N-

                       Around 100,000$.

-Y/N

What...

               B/N-

           Well I thought you could

     use the money. And I know

          you like to shop. It'll also

     pay for anything additional.

           I'll send 100,000$ dollars

         a month for rent and stuff

     like ubers or Taxis. Don't be

    afraid to use it. I can literally

            make as much as I want.

                 You know that's why I

  donate so much every week. :)

-Y/N

Why so much?

                   B/N-

                Because I want you to

                Have a comfy lifestyle.