13

A black car pulled up in front of Namjoon and I. I looked at him as he opened the door motioning for me to get inside. I slipped through the door right before he closed it. He ran to the other side of the car and got in. The car started moving as I looked out of the window. I observed the people outside of the window. Where are we going.. Suddenly I felt a soft warm hand cup my fingers that were placed on the seat between Joon and I. I looked at my hand then looked up at him, he was looking out the window. I slowly took my hand away from his, I can't.. I turned to look out of the window once again. I could tell namjoon looked at me. I could feel his gaze on my skin. When I took my hand away I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach. Like I just did something forbitable. Even my body wants him..

After a few minutes the black car pulls in front of a cafe. I look at Namjoon to see him place a black mask on his face along with a hat and sunglasses. I opened the car door on my own and shut it behind me. I walked around the car and stood by namjoon. He walked to the door and opened it, motioning for me to go in first. I do so, as he walks close behind me. Why did he bring me here.. I walk up to the counter and look up at the drink menu. I ordered the Sparkling Strawberry Punch with Schisandra Berry drink and handed them a $20 bill. After getting my change I waited for Namjoon. I looked to the door when the bell rang, I then saw Jin and Yoongi walk through the door. Shit..I look at namjoon with a face that just screamed 'wtf' he did not.. They walked over to Namjoon and I. "Oh hey yoongi, I'm guessing you found out?" Namjoon says with a hesitant tone of voice.

"Yeah, I was sitting next to Jin when he got the text. I also may or may not have felt the emotions that Jin felt when getting the text, so I decided to come along. It also gives me a chance to see Y/N." Yoongi said as he moved closer to me.

"Oh makes sense." Joon said as he turned back to Jin. "Can you please do it? But first let's sit down." Jin nodded and we walked over and sat in a booth. I went in first and Jin sat beside me. Yoongi was across from me and Joon was beside Yoongi.

"So why are you guys here?" I asked curious to why they were here, it's not like they could do much, maybe they are here for emotional support..

"Can you take off your jacket please?" Namjoon asked. I looked at him with curiosity in my eyes but did as he wanted.

"Can I see your arm please?" Jin asked, displaying his hands. I gave him my hand and he took it upon himself to roll up my sleeve. I flinched as I realized what he was doing and tried to yank my arm away, but his hand didn't budge. " It's okay I'm going to heel you.." he said so I nodded. He unwrapped my bandages and looked at my arm. I looked away from everyone down to my lap. It isn't pretty. not at all. My arm was covered in dried blood with small pieces of skin displayed in it. When I cut I don't go easy on myself. I make sure that it'll hurt. Jin gasped. He placed his hand on top of my bloody arm which made me wince. I looked up to see what he was doing. He closed his eyes and tried to concentrate. I then felt a warm feeling erupting from my arm. The pain started to dissipate and the blood disappeared. I was shocked when he opened his eyes and gave a small smile. "Can I please have your other arm?" Jin asked while letting go of my arm. I gave him my arm and he did the same thing. When he finished he looked at me with sad eyes. I looked down at my arms to see nothing, not even a scar as a matter of fact the scars from my past are gone. It's like it never happened. I felt tears start to weld up in my eyes as I looked at my arms. I looked up at Jin and he gave me a warm smile, tears left my eyes, I smiled and felt this warm bubbly feeling in my stomach, I never thought that I would have smooth skin again. Thank you.. I opened my mouth but no noise came out. I struggled but finally managed to thank them. Jin smiled again and grabbed my side then pulled me closer to him. He leaned down to the side of my head and whispered in my ear. "I will heal your legs later. I could tell that you were in pain when you sat down." I smiled again with another tear rolling down my face. Does he really care? I mean he is using his own energy to take away my pain.. I think he does care. I nodded my head again. Why do I have to be the way I am? Why can't I just be the girl that they need? I won't ever be that girl. I don't think I'll ever be the woman that they deserve. never in a million years..