12

warning- sexual abuse

"Wait , please , I didn't do anything!!" My screams echoed through the room. I could feel my feet throbbing from running away from my father.

"You lied!! You lied about being simless and now you are going to pay!!" His voice was ruff and threatening. I looked behind him to see my brother smirking. ' why is he smirking..'

"At least your brother told me, if he didn't you probably would have killed someone!!" My father yelled yet again. I felt betrayed, hurt, sick, cold, and empty at the same time. 'How could he.'

"Don't look at me like that,  you deserved this!" B/N yelled loudly to me. I felt tears welling up In my eyes. But I didn't dare cry. That's what they want.

"You know what!! I thought about how I should punish you, and the worst thing that I could think of is to take what sanity you have left!" My father yelled, getting my attention away from my brother. 'Wait he doesn't mean-'

"Strip." He said standing closer to me. I started walking backwards. Fearing for what might happen next. He took steps closer to me, leading to more rise within me.  

"I'm sorry please don't" I said as I put my hands up in front of me. I then felt a cold wall behind me. 'No,no,NO, please, god NO!!'

"I said strip! or I'll do it myself." He said again and I couldn't move. I was frozen in place. I wanted to run. Run and never stop. The next thing I knew was that I'm on the floor with him on top of me. I pushed him. But he was too heavy.

"Please I'm sorry, I won't lie again please!!" I yelled while struggling to get out from underneath him.

"You're so fucking loud, shut up" he said slapping me in the face, he then ripped of my cloths with his bare hands, leaving me naked. I started to scream, yelling for him to get off of me. He then turned to my brother. "Go grab some rope from the garage." My brother nodded then left. The man on top of me took a long piece of my shirt and wrapped it around my face, shoving it Into my mouth making it hard to talk. He rolled me over with one hand and his other hand held my legs. My brother came back and handed him the rope, he tied my arms tightly to the point it started to hurt. He then continued, tears ran down my face as I tried to yell stop but the only thing that came out was muffled screams. The pain was vile.

"NO PLEASE!!" I yelled as I shot up from my bed. I looked around to see that I was in my room in Korea. I felt Immense pain through my body.

"It was just a dream. God I hate having dreams that remind me of it. I'm not sure why B/N was there.." I said allowed as I looked at my phone. 2 am god I hoped it would be later.. I got out of my bed and went into the living room. I grabbed 4 blankets and put them on the couch, then I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of popcorn. After I cooked my popcorn, I went to the couch and layed down. I then put on one of my comfort movies and ate my popcorn. After a couple of movies it was now 6am, I have work today don't I.. I went to my room to look at my phone and see if I had work and frankly I do. I went to my messages and looked back on what my brother sent me, I looked at the address, and the time I needed to be there and what I should wear. I grabbed some clothes from my closet then went into the shower, I cleaned my wounds and wrapped them once again, I put on my undergarments, then dried my hair and put it up into a high ponytail then continued to curl some strands.

 I grabbed some clothes from my closet then went into the shower, I cleaned my wounds and wrapped them once again, I put on my undergarments, then dried my hair and put it up into a high ponytail then continued to curl some strands