03

I stepped inside the cafe' and looked around, I saw my brother sitting across B/F/N. I walked over to where they were sitting.

"Hey Y/N," B/F/N said as I sat next to her.

"Hey Sis," my brother says right after B/F/N.

"Hey guys." I smiled at them and looked at the menu that was placed in front of me.

"You guys do know that this menu is extremely expensive? Right?" I said knowing that if I ate too much I might feel sick and I don't want them to think that I eat too much. "Yeah I'm gonna just eat my sandwich that I left in my office." I state placing the menu down in front of me. I'll just order F/D (favorite drink)

"Yeah that's fine," B/F/N says as she puts down her menu.

"Okay so I know you have questions, so just ask." My brother says to me, taking my attention away from B/F/N. I thought for a moment trying to figure out which question I was going to ask first.

"When did you guys meet each other? B/N (Brother's name) I don't remember introducing you to B/F/N," I said confused on how they met each other.

"Oh well, before I knew your home life, I actually went over to your house to see if you wanted to hang out. B/N answered the door, so I asked where you were and if I could talk to you. He said that that wasn't a good idea and he told me that he would explain everything over the phone, so I gave him my phone number... That was like 10 months ago" She says and I completely believe her although I kind of wished that he had asked permission to tell her about my life.

"Why are you moving to korea?" I said twisting my body slightly to look at B/F/N.

"Oh well you know how I have been wanting to go to Korea my entire life?" She asked and I replied with a nod.

"Well I got a job as a makeup artist for k-pop idols and so I'm moving there." She says with a smile placed on her face making me smile.

"That's awesome, I'm proud of you!!" I said showing my feelings.

"Yeah I told B/N and he suggested that you come with me to Korea. I said that that would be fine, but you would have to find a better job then what you have now because you get paid pretty freaking good here." She said while looking between my brother and I.

"I asked her what you do and did some of my own research. I talked to a couple of people that know your last name and where you work. I talked around and asked about your work, Know one seemed to know your first name which was weird but I just figured you didn't want anyone to know so when they asked about why I was looking for you, I just said my friend asked me to see if you were working there. After figuring out what you could do and how good you were at it, I contacted some places in South Korea of course with the help of B/F/N, and got you a job. After I showed them some of your work, they were even willing to pay for your flight. After finding out that they would pay for the plane ticket B/F/N and I talked about living places and found a beautiful penthouse near to where both of you guys will be working." My brother says while smiling extremely bright. " Oh and I'll be sending you with some money that I created with my power so you'll be able to pay for your rent and buy some things for yourself since you won't be able to take everything with you." I felt a tear rolling down my cheek.. I'll be able to leave..

"Omg please don't cry, you don't have to do this. I just thought it might be better than how our parents treat you!!" My brother freaks out which makes me laugh.

"I'm crying from happiness, no need to freak out. This is lovely. I have been saving a lot of money so I should be able to do this. Okay last question, when will the flight be?" I ask, wiping the tears that rolled down my face.