22

-yoongi's point of view-

I suddenly woke up in a cold sweat, I looked around the room and tried to understand why I was feeling this way. All I see is pitch black. I leaned over to my nightstand and turned on my light. I suddenly got another wave of fear, which made me clench my shirt that was covering my chest. I rose to my feet and ran to Namjoon's room first because it was the closest to me. I opened the door without knocking and he was asleep and resting. I then moved to the next room and opened the door to see Jimin. He was on his phone and the lights were off.

"Why are you on your phone at this time?" I asked him. He turned his head to me and gave a small smile.

"I just couldn't sleep." he answered, turning on the light beside his bed and turning off his phone.

"Are you okay?" I asked him hoping that he was, I want the heart wrenching panic that I just experienced to be someone else, someone that I don't know.

"Yeah I'm good, I was just reading, There was a new chapter updated and I couldn't wait." He said truthfully because I couldn't feel any guilt within him.

"Well I won't bother you any further please make sure to get some sleep." I said while closing the door and went to check on the rest of my boy's.

Everyone else was asleep and that meant that the only other person that would be feeling this way that I care about would be Y/N. I went to my room and grabbed my phone and went to my text messages to see if she might have texted me. There wasn't anything from her, so I texted her if she was okay. The message sat unread and I started to get an uncomfortable feeling. After a couple of minutes an anonymous number called me. Normally I don't pick up calls from random numbers but.. I just had this feeling that if I didn't I would regret every single thing that might happen in my life. After the fourth ring I pressed the answer button and put it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I said to the other person on the other line.

"Hello, Is this Min Yoongi? I am B/N; Y/N's older brother and I need to make sure that she is safe.." He said with a slight rush within his voice.

"Yes this is him. Is she in any danger?" I asked him and he took a shaky breath..

"You have no idea...I told her that she is safe, but she won't be for long, our father is coming for her and he isn't going to hold back." B/N stated as his voice cracked from tears. "I'm going to send you her address and apartment building number.. Please make sure she is safe.." He stated, then hung up. I was shocked. How much could her father actually do to make someone trust a complete stranger. I put my phone down and walked to Jin and namjoon's rooms. Waking them up and telling them to get ready. They asked what was going on but all I could tell them was that we have to go see Y/N in case she isn't okay. They agreed and we got in my car. I drove to the apartment taking the elevator up to her floor. I then quickly walked to her door and rang the bell. She opened it after a few minutes.

"Guy's? Why are you three here?" she asked while moving to the side to let us in her penthouse.

"We are here to keep you safe.."I mumbled, feeling somewhat scared at the thought of her getting hurt.

"We wanted to see you.." Namjoon says quickly while showing us his dimples.

"Well you could have waited till morning.." she said after she closed the door and walked to us. I stepped forwards and put my hand on her cheek, studying her eyes, and trying to understand the feelings coming from her. She looked at me confused. I rubbed my thumb under her eyes seeing that they were puffy and red...

"Have you been crying?" I asked her, not breaking eye contact. She slightly moves away and brakes eye contact.

"No, I just woke up..." she said, moving slightly farther from me.