09

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I felt a stinging sensation in my four arms. "Oh yeah.." I sighed remembering what happened yesterday.
"I deserved it anyway." I said as I got out of my bed and walked to my closet I grabbed my outfit that I picked out for today.

" I said as I got out of my bed and walked to my closet I grabbed my outfit that I picked out for today

I walked to my bathroom and set the clothes on the counter. I took off my clothes that I had on yesterday and started the shower. I slowly took off my bandages. As I did I opened them all again making me wince in pain. I hopped in the shower and washed the blood off. I washed my body then got out. I put new bandages on my arms. I didn't realize how bad they are until now... I put my clothes on and then dried my hair. B/F/N said that she got an appointment for some things today. Apparently she's gonna doll me up. I don't really see the point but then again I don't want her to be sad so I said I would do It. I walked out of my room to find a very excited girl in the living room Jumping up and down.
"You okay?" I asked her before she looked at me.
"More than okay, I'm so excited!!" She said running up to me. " Grab your purse, your phone and your shoes. We have an appointment to get our hair done in a half an hour. She said to me, making me smile. I turned around to go back to my room and grab my phone, my bts purse and my shoes.

 I turned around to go back to my room and grab my phone, my bts purse and my shoes

After I put my shoes on I walked back into the living room.

"The uber is here already, let's go!" She said, grabbing her phone off of the counter. I followed her to the door and Made sure to grab the key to the apartment. We walked into the elevator and headed down stairs. The elevator door opened and we walked to the front doors. "Shit I forgot my mask!! I'll be right back." I said turning around to go back into the elevator.

"No!! I don't want to look at a mask all day. You'll be fine." B/F/N yelled at me and grabbed my shoulder.

"But-" I started but she interrupted me before I could give the same speech I say every time she tells me to not wear the mask.

"No, It's not going to hurt you, you aren't going to wear a mask and that is final." She said, dragging me out of the purple gem. I gave a whining sound trying to budge her into letting me grab my mask.

"Stop whining like a baby." She said to me as she opened the door of the uber car.

"UGH, Fine!" I said getting into the car.