06

My eyes fluttered open as B/F/N nudged my shoulder. I looked at her with sleepy eyes and she seemed flustered. I slowly woke up and looked around us.

"B/F/N why did you wake me up, we aren't even close to being there." I said to her after looking out of my window to see nothing but water.

I look back at her because she didn't answer me. I look up to see a really handsome waiter. "Oh" I said as I smirked and looked at her. She couldn't see my face but she knew me enough that I would be smirking at her.

"So is there anything you gorgeous ladies might want to eat?" He asked, looking at B/F/N.

"Uh can I get a bottle of water please?" B/F/N asked quietly.

"Sure, is that everything?" He asked, looking at me.

"Yes, that'll be it, thank you." I said looking back out the window drifting back into the world that I call my mind. What if what my brother says actually happens.. That would be awesome, although I would probably do everything in my power to make sure that they don't know me. If they found out how horrible I am I would probably run away from them. Although I'm sure they would run away before I said anything. I'm uglier than a witches tit.

While thinking to myself I felt my eyes become heavy and I felt myself falling asleep.

Dreaming of my future and past intertwining each other.

As time passed the closer the plane got to its destination and the deeper you went into your dream..

"Y/N wake up we are about to land!" I heard B/F/N say to me as my eyes shot open because I thought that it was my father waking me up. I realized that I was on the plane and calmed down. The plane landed and we were told that we could move. I grabbed my carry on bag and then followed B/F/N to where our lug edged was. We grabbed our large suitcases then headed for the door.

"Excuse me ladies, but I'm going to need to check your gems before you can leave the airport. It's just a safety caution." A random officer came up to the both of us.

Not gonna lie I was just thinking of running, but that would be suspicious. I looked at B/F/N and she just nodded at me. She bent down and showed her gems. The policeman bowed his head to her out of respect. I let a sigh slip through my lips. "Please don't make a scene." I asked the officer as I bent down to roll up my pant leg and then continued by rolling down my sock. He counted my gems then looked at the tattoo on my ankle. He Immediately went down on his knee's. You know when certain people bow to a god, yeah, he is doing that. "Oh my, please stand up, there is know need to bow like that." I said I looked around as many people looked our way, curious as to why an officer was bowing to a girl. Normally when someone sees a sorso they just do a stand bow, well I'm not a sorso.

He wouldn't move. I started to get nervous so I took a shaky breath and began to speak. "Stand." My voice was firm and as if he didn't do as I asked, something bad was gonna happen. He stood, with his head facing the floor. I let out a fake laugh that sounded real. "Please stop acting like I'm going to kill you. I'm not going to." I said in a sweet tone of voice. He relaxed as I spoke softly.

"Please forgive me for stopping you.." he said looking up at me.

"I don't need to, you were doing your job so please don't feel guilty, although if we meet again don't bow like you did. It attracts attention from others and like I'm sure you know. I don't like to have attention pointed towards me. If I did, I would announce to the world who I really am." To be fair if I didn't have my face covered I would have probably not been talking to him. I would have just ran. Which is not good.

"Very well then." He said bowing once again, but continued to stand up straight, like I asked of him.

"You ladies can go. I hope you enjoy your stay in South Korea." The officer says while smiling. I waved goodbye as we walked away. I knew that there were eyes everywhere watching me; trying to figure out who I am..