20

-Y/N's Point of view-

"A-and you have an amazing smile.~" I said while making Namjoon blush slightly. That's what he gets for turning me on like an oven!!  I turned and made eye contact with hobi, I suddenly got the urge to run up to him. So I did. I gave him a tight hug and felt the butterflies in my stomach go crazy once again. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. As I looked into his eyes I realized that something was wrong. 

"Is everything okay pumpkin?" I asked in a whisper. I continued to look into Hobi's eyes and saw his eyes start to water, A tear rolled down his cheek as he looked at me. I brought my hands to his face and whipped the tear away while looking at him. "You don't have to tell me, But know that I'm here to listen to whatever you have to say. I won't judge you, you mean so much to me and know matter what you say; That will never change." Hobi looked at me shocked. 

"Y-you're not mad at me for dancing, are y-you?" He said with worry plastered on his face. 

"Oh pumpkin! I could never be mad at you for dancing! It's only when you forget about your health that I may say something... Hobi your dancing isn't just an art.. it's love as well. I know it's your way of showing your love, so I will never be mad at you for dancing. For all I care you can dance before the sun rises to when the sun sets again. I could watch you dance for days. I just don't want you to hurt yourself that is all. By all means if you can dance for that long without being extremely exhausted then be my guest. Just remember to take care of yourself because when you hurt yourself you aren't the only one hurting. The people that love you and the ones that want you to be healthy hurt as well." I say to him making him smile warmly at me. "I never want you to stop dancing because your my dancing sunshine. You're like a crazy king when you dance~" I say to make him giggle, I smiled and leaned in for a kiss which made him relax. I felt the butterflies erupt once again and I smiled into the kiss which made him smile as well. I pull away And looked into his eyes again. 

"You're amazing hobi and I will always watch you dance with amazement in my eyes." I said with a smile which made him pick me up and spin me in a circle. He made me laugh uncontrollably, He then slowed down and looked at me.

"Thank you~" Hobi said me as he let me go. I gave him a warm smile in response to his thank you. He retuned it which made me know that he was okay. I walked away from him and grabbed my things.

"Okay I'll be on my way now, I don't want to be late." I said with a laugh. "I think I'll see you guys later, not sure what for, but I don't really care as long as I get to see you guys." I then walked to the door. They gave me there goodbye's and fair wells as I walked there. I gave a last goodbye before closing the door and leaving. I put my mask on to prevent anyone seeing my face as I walked down the hall to the elevator. I miss them already.. I really hope I don't mess up.. because if I do.. I don't think I'll be able to continue.. I pressed a button for the 10th floor where I was supposed to meet Chan-Yeol. 

I reached the room we are supposed to meet and Knocked on the door a couple of times. I heard a 'come in' from the other side so I opened the door. The room was a kind of gym. With lots of equipment on one side, a sparing/boxing ring in the middle then an open area from where I entered. 

"Hello Y/N, glad you could make it." Chan-Yeol says setting down some towels then started to walk up to me. 

"Hey," I said while placing my things down and removing my mask. "So what exactly are we going to be doing today?" I asked making eye contact with him.

"Well, we are going to measure your ability's today. We'll start off by the normal physical things. Then move to your ability to fight. I want to see how many techniques you know." He said giving me a smile.