19

-Namjoon's point of view-

The door closed behind her and the room fell silent once again. I was informed of all of this earlier in the morning, but I didn't know Y/N wasn't informed. I was quite exited to know that I would get the chance too work with her.

"Damn.. that was some news." Taehyung said continuing to stare at the door.

"Well I guess she told the truth last night." Jin said with a small chuckle and looked away from the door.

"She's fucking amazing..." Jimin said as he stared at the door.

"language..." Jin said pausing in between his own words. "But you aren't wrong."

"We are so lucky." Hobi said while shaking his head and looking away from the door that everyone's eyes were once glued too. Everyone agreed with Hobi and seemed to snap out of there own surprise.

A couple of minutes passed and Y/N opened the door and walked in. She wore tight blue leggings and a tight, blue, long sleeve, crop top. 

My eyes widened and I felt my stomach flip

My eyes widened and I felt my stomach flip. Holy shit.. I felt my whole body become warm and I knew just looking at her could cause me to loose myself. Why do I feel this way every time I look at her.

"Damn.." Jungkook said while staring at her. I laughed under my breath and looked at Jungkook. He was stunned, actually everyone just stared at her. She had been looking down at a piece of paper that was placed in her hands. She took off her mask then started to speak.

"Okay so I'll need to listen to your new song before creating the dance for it. I could do it without the song but I think it'll be easier if I have the music." she finished then looked up to be met with our eyes. She looked confused and started to touch her face. "Is there something on my face?" There was a pause of silence.

"Yes actually..." Yoongi said while stepping forward. Her face looked worried and she took out her phone and clicked on her camera.

"But I don't see anything?" she said while looking away from her phone and back to Yoongi. Yoongi raised his hand to her cheek. 

"Beauty~" he said before leaning in and kissing her cheek. Her face became three shades darker and she looked away from Yoongi. He gave a small chuckle with a smile. "Cute~" he let go of her and moved beside her.

"Smooth Yoongi~" Jimin said walking up to him and grabbed his hand. Y/N coughed and made sure not to make eye contact with any of us.

"Can I please here your music..."She said, her voice barley above a whisper. Everyone laughed at her, which made her even more red.

"Yeah come here, I'll show you the recordings I have." Hobi said with a bright smile on his face. She walked up to him and he led her to a corner, where he had placed his phone. 

As he was showing her the recordings of the music her eyes looked as if shooting stars were crossing the atmosphere. Her whole face lit up and she had on a large bright smile. She looked lost in the music but suddenly snapped out of it by shaking her head. She never stopped smiling but she looked a little more focused. She closed her eyes and moved her head to the music. As I was studying her I watched her body twitch to the music, as if she was imagining herself dance. The music ended and hobi was about to restart it when she opened her eyes.