Interupted

Hope's Pov

Classes have finally ended for the day. I went to my locker shoving my books inside when I smelt that familiar scent. Flowers chocolate and vanilla. I heard the clicking of boots coming. When they stopped behind me.

"Hey Jo. What's up?" I asked without turning around.

"How did you know it was me?" Josie questioned.

"I could smell you." I stated.

Josie looked down and tried to smell herself and I laughed. When she turned red it made me laugh even more.

"Not like that. It's a good smell. I'm still a wolf remember?" I chuckled.

"Oh. Right. Well anyway can you believe it's almost summer? I mean there's what a day or two?" Josie wondered.

I completely forgot about summer. I had been spending so much time with Josie and Lizzie that I wasn't even looking foreword to summer. Josie looked at me waiting for an answer.

"Yeah sorry I forgot. Guess that means you're leaving." I said coldly.

"Yeah. My mom wanted us to visit England. Should be a lot of fun seeing England for the first time." Josie said.

"We'll sorry Mystic Falls isn't as good as Paris!" I snapped slamming my locker.

I stormed off to my room. I could tell Josie was following me but she was much slower then I was. When she got to my room I used magic to open the door for her. She walked in and I was painting. Josie looked over my shoulder to see her face on the canvas.

"Did i do something wrong?" Josie asked.

I set the brush down and looked at her. She seemed worried. I sighed and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"No Josie you didn't. I did. I didn't mean to flip like that. I just have gotten too attached to you lately." I explained.

"Hope I get it. We've hung out almost everyday lately. Summer is a long time. But it will be the same next semester." Josie suggested.

"It won't Josie. I had this stupid plan. I'd take you to the mystic grill and we'd eat something. When I took you back I'd show this painting and tell you how I felt. What I felt for you." I said.

"What you mean Hope?" Josie asked softly.

"I'm falling for you. Head over heels. The thought of you spending the summer in England so far away. It scares me. Almost as much as my feelings for you." I said.

"Why would you're feelings scare you?" Josie questioned.

"Because I'm immortal and you're mortal. You're going to die in what will be a few years for me but I realized that. It didn't matter. I want to spend every minute of everyday side by side with you. Even if it's a mortal life. I chose you. I'll always chose you." I explained.

"Then come with me. To England. I know it's short notice but my mom will be fine with it. It is her summer home she just got so I'll have a room already and you can just sleep in there." Josie suggested.

"But I just told you I liked you. Don't you think it's a bad idea?" I questioned.

"No because I like you too dumbass." Josie laughed.

I leaned in and when Josie moved closer I stopped worrying. When the door swung open I looked down and sighed as Lizzie came in starting a rant.

"I have nothing to wear! How am I supposed to go to England if I have nothing to wear?! Josie come on we have to go shopping." Lizzie explained.

She grabbed Josie and dragged her outside. Josie shrugged looking at me as I smiled at her. I knew two things in that moment. I was going to England and Josie felt the same way about me I felt about her. Oh and Lizzie is oblivious.