Home Alone

Hope's Pov

Warning: Sex

I woke up in Josie's arms. She was squeezing me tightly as she slept, of course it didn't hurt. I just felt safe like nothing could hurt me. When Josie's eyes fluttered open she smiled down at me. She grabbed my face kissing me softly and I melted into the amazing taste of her lips that I was getting used to.

"Everyone left. Guess we are home alone. What do you wanna do?" Josie asked.

I smirked as I got on top of her. I crashed my lips into hers making her smirk. She gripped my check softly flipping us over so she was on top.

I never considered myself a bottom but with Josie it just felt right. Looking up at the beautiful girl I get to call my girlfriend was one of the best feelings in the world. Josie stopped kissing me pulling away.

"Hope are you sure? We don't have to go that far we can stop." Josie said softly.

"I want to. Unless you don't I mean." I assured.

Josie smiled casting a small spell. Her clothes disappeared. She stood up backing away and all I could do was stare at the amazing form of her body. My eyes flashed gold and black. My mouth was watering at the sight. When she casted another spell a strap on appeared in her hand and my eyes went wide.

"It's ok if this is too much. We don't have to do anything you don't want to do Hope." Josie smiled.

"No I want to. I want to be yours in every way." I said submissively.

Normally I would hate being so submissive but with Josie I knew it was ok. Josie would never judge me. I think that's why I felt safe just being a bottom for her alone.

Josie smiled putting the strap on on her waist. When she snapped her fingers my clothes disappeared and it was Josie's turn to stare making me blush. I looked down at the floor. Josie walked over and lifted my face up to look at her.

"Hey your beautiful. Don't ever be ashamed of your amazing body." Josie smiled.

"It's just. Sometimes I think I'm too big. Alaric always makes comments when we train about something." I explained.

Josie's eyes flashed with anger. She was clearly mad about what I said her dad did but she went right back to kissing me.

"Well who are you going to believe my moron of a dad or your girlfriend?" Josie questioned.

"You of course. Where did that strap on come from anyway?" I asked.

"Oh don't worry about that. It's a special strap on so everything I do to you I'll feel like it was my own dick." Josie explained.

Hearing Josie Saltzman say a word like dick made me wet. I had never heard her swear before the worst word she had ever said was gosh darn it. But clearly she was different in bed and it was hot. Josie started stroking her strap on groaning in pleasure. I quickly dropped to my knees pushing her hand away taking her strap on into my mouth drawing a gasp from the beautiful girl above me. She placed her hands in my hair taking a handful of it slowly pushing her cock into my mouth more and more until it was at the entrance of my throat. I wanted to please Josie more then anything in that moment so I quickly grabbed the back of her legs pulling her foreword, pushing the large thick cock into my throat. Josie groaned loudly.