The Return

Josie's POV

A couple days had passed and there was still no sign of my mom. I was starting to get annoyed that she hadn't showed. But Hope wouldn't leave her bedroom. Then of all things Lizzie disappeared from planet earth. I tried calling her but it went straight to voice mail. I couldn't leave to look for her because I was the only one Hope allowed in her room to bring her food and blood. If I left she'd let herself waste away. So I kept trying her phone when I was sure Hope couldn't hear.

Days after Lizzie disappeared she came back with my mom. Both of them just sitting in the office like nothing ever happened. So. I hit her in the face.

"That's for leaving without leaving a note! I was worried sick!" I snapped.

"Sorry. But you'll like this. Look mom called for some help. She needed a witch an extra witch for this spell. A spell to bring people back from the dead. We all agreed Hope should. Get time with her loved ones. Her dad. Her mom her uncle. I mean there's conditions thanks to her uncle Vincent. But he agreed to them. He just wants Hope back." Lizzie smirked.

"Your. You brought them back? I thought that was impossible. I mean Jo went to peace so that was why we couldn't bring her back. But Klaus and them. The hallow." I frowned.

Hope has explained why she couldn't bring her dad back. Hope had the power to bring her entire family back in seconds but she didn't because of the hallow. It was in her father. Her mom was with her uncle and she wanted to respect her uncle's choice to die with her dad. One of the reasons I admired her so much.

"It took a lot of magic to bring them back without it. I mean not many people want Klaus Mikaelsson back in the world. Even less witches. But the way Hope talks about him. The way he was with her. I didn't mind. So when mom called I rushed to New Orleans." Lizzie sighed.

"Freya has been trying since the day he died. To find a way. She just didn't have the magical ability to do it. Until recently I wasn't even sure if you two would be able to make it up. But when I was. I was still. Unsure about the whole thing. When you called. Well. Even then it took Davina, Freya, Vincent, Bonnie, and Lizzie to do it. It was even harder to get Bonnie to agree to help. We had to swear her a position at the school to keep an eye on the Mikaelsson's in order for her to help." My mom explained.

"So where are they?" I gasped.

"Their house. Sort of. They are moving back to Mystic Falls. A lot of people aren't very happy about it. Bonnie isn't exactly against it but she's not happy. Matt, we'll he's Matt. Damon and Elena. Their fine with it. But you need to get Hope to their place." Lizzie said.

"I don't know if I can. She hasn't moved in days." I frowned.

I agreed to try. I mean it was definitely worth the surprise. But convincing Hope Mikaelsson to do something she didn't want to do was like telling a bull to roll over wearing a bright red suit. That's why they asked me. I was the only person she wouldn't toss out the window the second she was told to move. So I went to her room and saw her in the same place. Still pouting sadly her big blue eyes staring at the tv.

"Get dressed shower. We are getting out of this room." I demanded.

"No." Hope scowled.

"Yes. Or no cuddling." I smirked.

Hope's eyes widened and she finally looked away from the tv. Cuddling was the one thing she was actually happy about. She loved it as much as I did.