The End

Hope's POV

My parents had been back for an entire year. Josie and I where about to finish school. We couldn't stop talking about our plans for after we finished. A trip around the world before settling down in New Orleans. It sounded perfect. But I still had one more thing to do. It took forever to convince Josie to meet me at the big mill. I had put lights up and flowers all over. When she came out wearing that red dress all my courage fell from my body.

"Hey." I gasped.

"Hey." Josie smiled.

"Josie this past two years. I. I've been the happiest I've  ever been. And I love you." I said.

"I love you too Hope. But I don't see why that means we have to come out here." Josie frowned.

"Just let me talk?" I asked.

"Ok." Josie said confused.

"I love you more then anything Josie and if anything ever happened to you I'd lose my mind. And two years that isn't enough for me. I want always and forever. So I guess what I'm trying to say is. I would never let anything happen to you and I would do my best to make sure you are always happy. I was kind of hoping that we could turn that world trip into a honey moon." I smirked.

Josie's eyes widened as I got down onto one knee and pulled out a box. I popped it open.

"Jossette Olivia Saltzman would you make me the happiest women in the history of the world and marry me?" I asked.

"Yes!" Josie gasped covering her mouth.

I kissed her sliding the ring onto her finger. I couldn't even process how happy I was. But I held her and I never wanted to let go.