Jealousy

Hope's POV

It had been two weeks since Josie and I broke up. Lizzie was trying to convince me to talk to her about why I did it. Lizzie was right I admitted that but I was too scared to tell her until now. When I finally decided to tell her I was rushing to get to the house with Lizzie. When we both rushed through the door my heart broke into a million peaces. Josie was kissing another girl.

"You ready?" Josie asked.

"Yeah. Where are we going?" The girl questioned.

"It's a surprise." Josie smirked.

She didn't even see us as they left. Lizzie waited for me to break but I didn't. I wouldn't. I deserved this right? When they both came back I was going crazy. My wolf was begging me to kill that girl.

"Oh hey Hope. Mia this is Hope. Hope this is Mia." Josie introduced.

Mia smiled and reached her hand out to me. I took it but I squeezed harder and harder as the girl groaned. She was pulling her arm with all her might but just couldn't get out of my grip.

"Hope! Let her go!" Josie yelled shoving me.

I stumbled backwards. Josie's eyes went wide. Josie had an effect on me. My powers never seemed to work on her not even my strength. It was like when she touched me it all left me.

"I... I didn't think I could still.... I'm sorry I didn't mean to shove you." Josie frowned.

"I'm fine. I need a drink." I scowled.

I wasn't even mad at Josie. I was pissed at myself for letting her go. Josie said goodbye to Mia when Mia went to kiss her she turned her face. I didn't need to look to know Josie was watching me I was always able to tell.

"Hope what the hell is you're problem?! You left me and now you're what? Jealous?" Josie yelled.

"Yes! Ok?! I'm jealous! I'm pissed and I still want to go kill that girl! I didn't break up with you because we didn't match! Those dreams could become real. I may be able to glacé into the future! And it scared the shit out of me! Until Lizzie reminded me it was always a risk! Always! I came back here today to tell you the truth about it all and I see you kissing someone else! So yeah I'm angry and I'm pissed!" I yelled.

"Why?! You left me!" Josie snapped.

"Because if what we had was real you wouldn't be able to move on that fast. So either you're just trying to get back at me or.. you actually care about her and what you said you felt for me was a lie." I frowned.

"Hope. I... I've got to go." Josie sighed.

She ran up the stairs rushing to her room. I stayed in the kitchen drinking my uncle's booze until I blacked out. And I woke up in Josie's bed. With a naked Josie.