Shopping

Hope's Pov

"Aunt Freya!" I gasped as I ran into my Aunts arms.

"Hello Beautiful." Freya smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well a certain brunette flew to New Orleans and yelled at us a lot. Reminded us of our promise to your dad. We are so sorry that we didn't come sooner. We just didn't even think you wanted to see us." Freya explained.

"Of course I want to see you your my family." I gasped.

It wasn't long before Hope went back to being her usual self when other people where around. She became closed off as usual but I didn't mind. I liked how I was the only person she let see her like that.

Hope's Uncle Marcel was helping my mom make breakfast and Lizzie was on the phone as usual. She wasn't happy that I took that trip yesterday because mom wouldn't take her shopping without me.

"Lizzie stop glaring at your sister. We are going shopping after breakfast." My mom assured.

Hope didn't look very happy when my mom said that. I knew her better then anyone and I knew that she didn't like crowds. At all. Other then people she is comfortable with anyway.

So after breakfast we all pulled into about four different cars. The door opened on the passenger side of my moms car where I was sitting and Hope climbed in next to me. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her stomach allowing her to get comfortable.

"So what are you getting at the mall?" Hope asked.

"Nothing major. I don't exactly have that much money Hope." I explained.

When we finally got to the mall I was pissed off I didn't have much money. The second we walked in I saw things I wanted. Of course Lizzie chose a book store of all things. Since when does she read on her free time?

"I have to go to the comics." Lizzie mumbled with a blush on her face.

"Elizabeth Jenna Saltzman. Are you and MG dating?" I asked.

"Yes bye." Lizzie said.

I watched her run off and Hope came over to me laughing. Lizzie never had a boyfriend before. Hell she's never even meet a guy she'd read a comic book for. She calls them nerd  Encyclopedia's. Was that who she has spent all her time on the phone with? I finally got my mind off of Lizzie and MG. I looked at Hope who had a cart full of every book I had even glanced at a second time.

"Hope no. I told you I don't have much money." I snapped.

"Who said your buying it?" Hope asked.

"No you are not buying me all of those. I have a bunch of books at home." I stated.

I honestly did want everyone of those books. But I didn't want Hope spending so much money on me. But Hope didn't listen. She kept grabbing books I glanced at. Even when I tried to not look at anything she was able to pick out almost everything I liked.

"Hope! I said no!" I yelled.

"I said yes. Don't worry about it. Look I inherited a lot of money from oh you know. A 2,000 year old hybrid. You can buy some pretty nice things with money like that. Plus I'm not even spending my money. I stole my uncles credit card." Hope laughed.

I couldn't help but chuckle. I didn't mind anymore. I wanted to get back at Hope's family for making her feel so bad she'd cry herself to sleep. When we started to cash out I did start to feel bad as I saw the huge price. When Hope pulled out a bunch of cash instead of a credit card I scowled at her.

"What?" Hope asked.

"One you said you where using a credit card. Two why on earth would you carry that much cash. You'll be robbed." I said.

"First off I lied about stealing my uncles credit card. He doesn't own one. Second Josie I'm a tribrid if someone tried to rob me then their luck is really bad." Hope explained.

I blushed. Sometimes it's easy to forget someone so small and cute is the all powerful tribrid. But she wasn't wrong if someone did try to rob her then what the hell did they do to get that kind of luck?

"Look I just don't want you spending so much money on me. All those books are a lot." I sighed.

"And I just want to spoil you so if I see something you'd like or I see you look at something I'm going to buy it. Also I can tell if your lying about something so either give in or suffer." Hope said in a deep voice for dramatic effect.

"Suffer at you buying me everything I want? Fine Hope I give in. But if I say I don't want something I don't want it." I snapped.

That didn't work. When we left the mall I had about 200 new books a few pairs of very expensive jewelry. Most of them Diamond some of them gold. All real. A few pairs of sunglasses like I need more then one. A few snacks and a new phone. A tablet a watch and a bunch of clothes. If that wasn't bad enough Hope was carrying it all she wouldn't even let me take a little every time I tried she'd say.

"It's a good workout."

Sometimes Hope Andrea Mikaelsson can be the most stubborn person on earth. But she's still sweet. Then she decided to show me her bank balance. Needless to say my jaw dropped.

"You have more money then well everyone." I gasped.

"Well yeah. When you buy something and have it for 1,000 years or even a few hundred then sell it it becomes worth a lot. Plus now that my dad is you know I get paid for the art peaces that are in museum's. So I'll never run out of money or anything and I can keep spoiling you. But next time I'll take that help carrying the bags." Hope smirked.