The Amazing Day

Josie's Pov

I spent the day with Hope at the house her dad had left her. It was amazing we went through a bunch of her new things and she even let me have all the books. But then it got even better, we started talking about a picture we had seen and Hope told me she loved me! I was so excited. Hope Mikaelsson is in love with me!! When I woke up I told Lizzie what had happened.

"She said What?!" Lizzie yelled loudly.

I quickly looked around seeing everyone in the small cafe staring at us. Lizzie noticed and blushed.

"She told me she was in love with me." I repeated for about the fifth time.

"And what did you do?" Lizzie questioned.

"I uh. I said it back." I blushed.

Lizzie smiled. We talked in that cafe for about an hour before heading back. I saw Hope cuddled up in a blanket on the couch. She was tried but was watching a movie. I walked over and sat down behind her wrapping my arms around her.

"Hey. I missed you." Hope mumbled.

"Hope I've only been gone an hour and a half." I laughed.

"An hour and a half too long. So how was the coffee?" Hope asked barely keeping her eyes open.

"Hope get some sleep your tired." I demanded.

"I was planning on it. But I can't sleep without your arms around me." Hope mumbled as she drifted off to sleep.

Everything Hope did made me fall more in love with her. All she had to do was smile and I'd melt. She slept for about two hours before waking up but she didn't move as I watched the tv. I moved my hands through her hair softly.

"You know if you like me playing with your hair all you had to do was say so." I smiled down at the beautiful girl in my arms.

Hope sighed softly. "It's just really relaxing." Hope smiled as I kissed her lips.

Freya walked in and I excepted Hope to jump away like always but she didn't move witch made me smile. Freya smiled down at Hope as she sat down next to us.

"I see your enjoying yourself." Freya snarked.

"She's like a comfy pillow." Hope mumbled.

"Rude." I laughed.

"And beautiful, amazing, sweet." Hope contuined until I kissed her softly.

We spent most of the day on the couch cuddling as people walked by or sat down with us we didn't move. We ended up falling asleep on the couch. It was an amazing day.

(Sorry it's so short. School is getting in the way but I'll get the next part out as soon as possible.)