Little Camp

AU where littles are known/accepted
little sadie / cg millie

Third Person POV

Little camp was a place well known across the United States. It was every littles dream to experience the place at least once in their lifetime. It was located out in the secluded woods of Colorado. There were many fun activities including swimming, capture the flag, coloring contests, big bouncy houses, and much more. You could bring in your own caregiver and share a cabin, or even find one there. Sadie had been begging Millie to go ever since she became her caregiver a few years ago. Millie had been saving up for the trip in secret for the past year, wanting to surprise the girl. Today was the day.

Millie walked downstairs into the living room where Sadie was cuddled up in a blanket watching cartoons.

"Hey Sades can I talk to you for a moment?" She said sitting down next to her.

"Mmm am I in twouble?" Sadie said defeated. Millie chucked and softly grabbed the girls chin turning it to meet her face.

"No sweetie I actually have a big surprise for you since you've been so good lately!" Sadie's eyes lit up and she couldn't sit still.

"Ooooo what is it! What is it!" She said bouncing up and down impatiently.

"Pack your things we're going to little camp!" Millie said throwing her hands in the air.

"YAYYY OMG THANK YOU!" Sadie jumped into Millie's arms and pressed kisses all over her face.

"I LOVE YOU IM SO EXCITED! IM GONNA GO PACK!" She pressed a kiss to Millie's lips and sprinted towards the stairs so she could go pack.

"I love you too babe." She said shaking her head and laughing. Millie got herself up and walked upstairs to pack as well. Mostly to help Sadie pack because god knows she'll forget something important. She walked over to the nursery and peaked through the door. She saw Sadie just loading a bunch of stuffed animals into the suitcase. Nothing else, just stuffed animals. This is why I help her pack Millie thought.

-

Millie finished packing for Sadie and herself and loaded the two girls bags into the car. Sadie was basically bouncing off the walls from her excitement. She had been wanting to go for so long it was like a dream come true. Millie walked back inside greeting Sadie at the front door.

"You ready Sades?" She said ruffling her hair.

"Yes, you're officially the best girlfriend on the planet." She gave her a big hug and pulled her out to the car.

"Glad to have that title. Anything for you." Millie said, hopping into the drivers side. Sadie climbed in the passenger side and bucked up. Before they set off for departure Millie had to double check they had everything. Once that was successful she put the car in gear and they set off towards Colorado.

-

Millie's POV

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet!" Sadie had gotten so impatient the last 30 minutes of the drive.

"Yes baby we're almost there. Hold tight." I said rubbing her shoulder in an attempt to relax her. She slumped back into her seat and stared at me like she needed something.

"Whatcha need hun?" I kept my eyes focused on driving, trying to not get into a crash.

"Wan cuddles." She crossed her arms and pouted.

"We can cuddle once we get there okay? Be patient and maybe you'll get a reward hmm? How does that sound?" I was trying everything in the books to try to get her to be patient.