On set

"Cut!" The director yelled as the older gang finished up their scene. Everyone made their way back over to their assigned chairs to take a quick break. The directors gave a fair warning that after wrapping up the previous scene, that the crew was going to see Jamie in full prosthetics for the first time.

"Oh god I am not ready for this." Millie said, bringing her knees up to her chest.

"Ah it can't be that bad it's just some sfx makeup." Sadie added, leaning back in her chair. Joe laughed at Sadie's comment. Sadie gave him a confused look.

"Oh you two just wait. I've seen some of it on before and shit is so scary." He said taking a sip of his water. Sadie playfully rolled her eyes back at him, thinking he was lying.

"Alright he's coming." The director yelled, opening the door for him to come inside.

"Oh god no!" Millie put her head into her knees avoiding any eye contact. Jamie stepped into the room, fully suited up, and walked over to the crew. Sadie fell silent, a pale color creeping onto her face. She was terrified.

Jamie approached Sadie and stood right behind her and said, "Maxxxx." The voice changer he had made it super deep. Sadie froze in fear. She knew it wasn't real, that it was just some prosthetics. It just didn't help that she's always been terrified of monsters.

"No no no!" Sadie shrieked, breaking the silence. She curled up in her chair and stuffed her head into her knees. Everyone was caught off guard by her. Sadie was always fearless and never scared of anything. Millie looked over at her, concerned.

"Sadie? You okay?" Millie said, reaching her hand out to touch her shoulder. The second her hand made contact, Sadie screamed and pulled away. Now they were all concerned, even Jamie stepped away, giving the girl some room.

"Shit are you good Sadie?" Joe said, running over to her.

"I leave p'ease." She mumbled, choking back a few tears.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's get you somewhere else come on." Millie hopped out of her chair and gently grabbed Sadie's hands. She tried to pull her up and off the chair, but she wouldn't budge.

"It's okay I promise. I'll try and carry you instead." She wrapped her arms around Sadie and pulled her up. Sadie untucked herself from the ball she was in and clung to Millie for dear life. Noah, Joe, Maya, Natalia, and Finn followed behind as the two walked off set. Millie got to the break room and set Sadie down on a bench.

"Hey what's wrong are you okay?" Millie bent down to her level and lifted her chin up. Sadie's cheeks were stained with tears, and her thumb was stuffed in her mouth.

"Is she a little?" Noah said, motioning to Sadie's thumb in her mouth.

"Are you a little Sadie?" Millie said, looking into her eyes. She gave a small nod and put her head back down.

"This makes so much more sense now." Finn exclaimed. Everyone else agreed. Being little wasn't a taboo thing, many people just typically kept it private. So it was no surprise that at least one of the cast members was one.

"Out of all of us I just didn't expect her, it's cute though." Maya said.

"Okay hun can you tell me where your stuff is and how old you are?" Millie sat down beside her and pulled her into her side.

"It undwer bed." She mumbled. She turned to Millie and held up one finger to answer the second question.

"Aw alright, we'll make sure we take good care of you okay? No more scary monsters, we'll protect you." Millie says trying to reassure her.

"I'll go get the supplies I'll be right back." Natalia motioned Maya to come with and they left through the back door.

"Mama." Sadie looked up at Millie, leaning more into her touch.