Cabo

Cg Sadie / Little Millie

Sadie's POV

We were minutes away from our hotel in Cabo. Me and Millie have been planning this for a while now. I couldn't believe we were almost here. She's been anxious the whole car ride, ready to get to the beach.

"Are we there yet?!" She exclaimed.

"Jeez Mills almost just a few minutes relax." She was getting on my nerves these past 20 minutes. Every 2 minutes she would ask how close we are. She's so impatient. But whatever, I still love her to death.

The driver finally pulled into the hotel parking lot. Before the car even made it into park Millie jumped out of the car and ran to the trunk to grab her bags. I put my head in my hands and laughed. I don't know how one girl can be so impatient. I gathered my things from the backseat and got out as well. I made it to the trunk and Millie had already gotten all our bags out.

"Alright calm down the beach isn't going to run away or something." I put my hand on her shoulder to try to calm her down.

"Ugh come onnnn! I just wanna get there I'm just very excited Sadie!" She pouted.

"Yeah yeah, come on." I grabbed my bag and we made our way into the hotel. We got our room key and walked down the hall to our room. Millie was the first to walk in, throwing her stuff by one of the beds.

"Woahhh it's so nice! We have our own pool?! Holy shit!" She screamed, running out to the back deck. I set my stuff down next to hers and joined her outside.

"Wow holy shit this is nice." It was a private infinity pool with a beautiful view of the beach.

"I gotta get dressed! The beach looks so pretty come on Sadie!" She pushed past me and ran inside. I watched her as she dug through her suitcase to find her bathing suit. I figured I might want to get ready as well, I don't want her to end up inpatient with me on the first day. I head back inside and change into my bathing suit. I pack up a backpack with all of our essentials and sling it over my shoulder.

"Ah I'm so excited! Are you ready?!" She clapped her hands together and had a big smile on her face.

"Of course let's go!" I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and we made our way out of the room.

We made it to the beach and I found a place to put down our stuff. Luckily there were umbrellas and chairs. I put down our towels on the chairs and set my bag in-between them. Millie wasted no time, kicking her shoes off and running straight into the water. Me on the other hand, I had to apply a million layers of sunscreen before even touching that water.

"Come on Sadie hurry!" Millie screamed from afar. I applied the last bit of my sunscreen and ran to join her. I surprised her by tackling her back into the water.

"Haha gotcha!" She got up with a pissed look on her face.

"Oh you're in for it." She grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back under the water. I got up and laughed. We rough housed each other a bit more before I noticed she was starting to tucker out.

"You surrender?" I say sticking out my hand so she can shake for defeat.

"Yes." She shook my hand and pouted. We walked back up to our chairs and she laid down.

"Ready to go back?" I said looking over at her. I noticed she was busy observing the kids building sandcastles in the distance.

"Hey hey, earth to Millie?" I said snapping my fingers at her. She shook her head and turned to me.

"S-sorry. Yes I'm ready." She put her head down. She looked upset. I think I had a solution for this. While she was looking down I dug through the bag I packed. I found a little beach shovel and handed it to her. She lifted her head up and smiled.