ONE

😗sorry for any mistakes

One year and five months later

Las Vegas, NV
September 3rd
Saturday

"I don't know Jeff, it's not looking so good for KKS right now,"

"His punches are getting weaker each round. The heavyweight champion might really lose the belt,"

The tall-dark skin elderly male in the black and white colored referee uniform held his hands on Kamari's sweaty shoulder. Not knowing that simultaneously he was helping Kamari keep his balance on his feet. A ringing noise and the sound of people cheering in the background got lower and lower while Kamari tried to grain focus in reading the referee's lips.

"Son, are you good? How many fingers am I holding up?" He asked slower, holding up three fingers. Thankfully Kamari's swollen right eye wasn't fully swollen to the point he couldn't see like his left eye was.

"Three," Kamari muffled an answer due to his mouthpiece, still with the ringing through his head and ear. This was round six, Kamari couldn't go out now. Even though he's past being tired, and his body being broken, he couldn't give up.

Not this easily. He was heavyweight champ for a reason for three years now.

He plans to keep it that way.

The referee nodded his head before walking back into the middle of the ring. "Aye dummy, you sure ard?" Ben—Kamari's half-brother due to them having different moms, also known as his boxing trainer, asked while wiping the sweat and blood from Kamari's face. Kamari ignored his brother's question before going back into the middle of the ring.

Kamari knew Ben would call the fight, even if Kamari didn't want him to. Ben will always take his little brother's safety seriously, especially with this type of sport. You can die from any sport on this earth, mainly boxers. You're fighting until the last man is standing and breathing.

KKS always wanted to be that last man standing.

Kamari hid the pain in his left ankle. He twisted it the wrong way in round five, it hurt like hell. Worse than his ankle has ever hurt before but that wasn't going to stop Kamari. He'll heal later, now he has to win. It was a lot riding on his match, his heavyweight belt wasn't in steak but this was a fight to see. All the top celebrities traveled to Vegas to see this fight with his opponent—Roberto.

Roberto was a young cat—twenty-four years old. His boxing career started three years ago, and so far into his career, he was undefeated. He is 10-0 but that's nothing compared to Kamari being 36-0. Being the heavyweight champ, other boxers especially the younger and newer ones are always going to want to get in the ring with you.