FOURTEEN

😗sorry for any mistakes

Baltimore, MD June 17thSaturday

Baltimore, MD
June 17th
Saturday

"Grayson Khyren Clark! Sit yo' ass down and stop jumping on my damn couch!" Samara scuttled standing in the gliding patio doorway frame of her condo. "Keep playin' wit' me Grayson. You know better than to jump on sofa. You're gonna go take a nap inna second, keep on," She sternly warned, watching Grayson quickly remove himself from the sofa.

"I'm sorry Mommy," He poked his bottom lip out, holding his hands behind his back.

"I bet," She rolled her eyes, closing the slide door shut again. Gabriel sat in the tan patio chair, still choking on the smoke from the blunt the two shared because he was laughing so hard.

Witnessing Samara being stern with Grayson will always be hilarious. Grayson acts like it's the end of the world every time. Samara despised disciplining her child in front of others, especially strangers. She believes that's nobody's business but her and Grayson.

Sam doesn't care that Grayson embarrasses her because he is only four years old and still learning but as an adult, she would never embarrass him. Everyone assumes she allowed Gray to run over her until they view she doesn't play with him as everyone assumes.

"Gimme yo' game card. I would've had to pop North badass in the mouth and she would've laughed at me if I told her to stop," He shook his head, holding the blunt to his lips. The older his daughter became, the more attitude came out which didn't mix well with Gabe.

It gets so bad, that Gabe just stops speaking to her for a few hours. She just had a hard time taking him seriously unless he is upset.

"I be pinching the fuck outta him instead of popping or whooping him when me looking or talking to him don't work. Now I take his iPad so he doesn't want to be pinched or his iPad taken," She explained, crossing her left leg over her right.

Gabe busted out laughing "You're sick. I'ma put that in my notes," He leaned his body forward, passing the blunt.

Samara started laughing, taking the blunt from his fingers "You need to ask Mari if anybody. Bop be on his best behavior wit' him," She shook her head before carefully holding the blunt to her lips. She wasn't a smoker but when he came over, she seemed like she needed a blunt or two.

"That's because Mari is big ashit. Nigga 6'4 and built wit' nothin' but muscle. How do you think he's undefeated? Gray just picks his battles wisely," Gabe nodded, returning his attention back to Samara's Macbook computer in his lap. "We have to drive across the street to his crib later or?" He wondered, swiftly dragging his finger across the mouse.