TEN

😗sorry for any mistakes

Baltimore, MD May 14thSunday

Baltimore, MD
May 14th
Sunday

🎶I want to please you in any way I can
I want to share my world, don't you understand?🎶

One in A Million by Aaliyah disintegrated from the speaker box of the iPhone "Your lovveee is one in a million. It goes on and on and on," Samara sang out loud along to the music lyrics, standing inside the master bathroom in front of the mirror mounted on the wall of her condo.

As she was concentrating on rolling the thick–purple flexi rod of the left side of her hair, the backside of her body was pressed against Kamari's frontside who stood exceedingly close behind her. His focus was on his phone in his hands though he was supposed to be helping with the back of her hair.

"Uhh, you gonna be this close to me sir, you can at least put a rod in the back of my head," She pursed her lips together, tilting her head to the side while staring at him through the mirror.

Scrutinizing upwards from his phone, his soft gazing eyes met hers already gazing at him from the mirror. He sucked his teeth in aggravation "I just flat iron or straighten–whatever you want to call it the whole back. You got a lot of hair back here and it's thick," He complained with his arched eyebrows knitted together. "I'm tired now. I'on wanna help anymore," He continued with his complaints, reaching past her and setting his phone upwards on the empty space of the sink counter.

Sam rolled her eyes at him "Why are you even here? We already had breakfast, shouldn't you go be wit' your girlfriend? Or yo' mother?" She watched him through the mirror carefully rolling a piece of her silk hair in the flex rod. Like one day this week, Grayson convinced–more like gaslit her into allowing Kamari to spend a night again yesterday.

She was aware her baby is only four-years-old but he was extremely smart and observed her very closely. Grayson saw she had glasses of wine last night, she never said no when she had some satisfactory wine in her glass. Samara should've known approving Kamari sleeping over once was a bad idea.

Grayson was going to ask much more now.

He shook his head at the question she was trying to be petty with "I told you I sent my mom and aunties to the spa retreat for Mother's Day today. We're gonna see them later for the party Ben, Nae, and I set up," He reminded her, picking up another Flexi rod. "And stop calling that girl my girlfriend. We don't fuck nomo," He shook his head again, rolling another piece of her hair in the back.

Samara started laughing "Mari it's no reason to lie," She gazed at him funnyly, he was lying unprovoked when she wasn't anyone to lie to.