THIRTEEN

😗sorry for any mistakes

Baltimore, MD June 9thFriday

Baltimore, MD
June 9th
Friday

🎶 I feel a little rush
I think I've got a little crush on you
I hope it's not too much🎶

The harmonized musical lyrics of Crush By Yuna feat. USHER filled the downstairs area of Samara's condo with the soundbar mounted below the TV.

A cheesy smile appeared from ear to ear across Samara's face as her thumb swiped against her iPhone screen–reviewing the hundreds of pictures she had just taken of herself. Usually considering today is Friday, she would be at work. Friday's are a considerable amount of athletes' resting days. Most didn't want to attend physical training after spending three days during the week.

The three clients she tends to on Friday's canceled meaning she has the day off. Sam used the beginning of her random off day to get her hair done and Kamari paid for it.

After her first style completely ghosted Samara, she was devastated–all she wanted was her hair done. All the playing in her face wasn't needed. It is difficult enough to find a hairstylist who will do her hair because of how much and how thick her natural hair is. Not to mention nobody wanted to wash hair anymore which is the main service Samara needed.

She hates washing her hair herself.

Kamari went out of his way to find her a new hairstylist because he was tired of her everyone this week. Especially towards him because she didn't want to be around him this week. Grayson was still going with him to camp every day but Samara just excluded herself from both of them. It's honestly been an awful week for her. She was going through her menstrual cycle and her hair wasn't done–Sam was mad at the world.

He generously paid for her to brighten up her whole week.

Kamari♥️

Today 11:55 AM