THREE

😗sorry for any mistakes

Two weeks later...

Baltimore, MD
September 29th
Thursday

"No! No! Stawp it,"

Screaming in fear in his sleep came from Grayson, laying on the other side of his mother on the blowup mattress. Samara's eyes snapped open and she immediately woke from her sleep. She wasted little to no time gently shaking Grayson's tiny body slightly before she decided to just pick him up in her arms. She poked her bottom lip out seeing the tears running down his face–staining his soft brown skin tone.

"Wake up bop, it's okay. Just wake up," She spoke softly and slightly shook him again causing his eyes to pop wide open at the sound of his mother's voice. "Shhh, it's okay. Calm down, it's okay," She lightly smiled down at him as she caressed his wet cheeks.

"Hurt you, mama. He hurt you," He sniffled, not competent to control his breathing at the moment, wrapping his tiny arms around her torso the best he could.

Samara's eyes evolved times the size after hearing those words come from her innocent son's lips "But look, mommy is okay. Mommy isn't hurt," She forced a smile.

Grayson only nodded his head slowly and then looked down–looking off to the side of the room as the sunlight started to spill inside the room through the blinds covering the window. The sun was starting to set outside but Samara had no clue what the time was currently.

She did know today was going to be one of those days for Grayson. Samara didn't need any professional psychiatrist to know her son had intense separation anxiety since the incident. When he had a nightmare, he didn't want to allow Samara out of his sight. She didn't want to put herself or him through screaming and fighting when she tried to drop him off at daycare today.

She was going to have to call out today. Luckily she had a very understanding supervisor and boss who didn't do too much. She really lucked with working for a company that cared about every single employee.

After a few minutes passed, Samara could hear the loud snoring coming from Grayson. She sighed in relief, knowing she probably had close to an hour to get her hygiene together before Grayson woke up again. Samara gently placed her son's body back in his spot on the mattress, softly gripping his small hands from her white tank top.

She pulled the Spongebob Squarepants Fleece Throw Blanket over his body, she leaned down to press a small kiss on his forehead. She saw a small smile perked up on his lips after she stirred in his sleep.

Samara quickly stood up off the bed—pulling out the wedgie from her shorts that were swallowing her ass. She grabbed her phone from her charger before walking in the direction of her master bathroom. Turning the switch on connected to the lights, Sam walked inside the bathroom—quietly closing the door shut behind her.