TWELVE

😗sorry for any mistakes

Baltimore, MD June 5thMonday

Baltimore, MD
June 5th
Monday

Babygirl

i'm a pescatarian...

i can't eat nun from there. they
only have pork, chicken, and beef. i eat
seafood hun

Dummy do you not
see they have pasta?

dummy?

delete my number.

You know I didn't mean it
like that Sammy🤦🏽‍♂️

ion know shit!

i'm jp😭 Kamariii ion knowww,
just pick for me🙄

So imma get you a chicken
breast and call it a day

and imma throw that shit
at yo head too.

Be throwing every else
besides the one thing you need to be
throwing👎🏽

I do... just not for you...

Cute.

Remember that when you see me.

I said it over text...Ima always have
it to remember

Kamari was seated in the leather rolling chair behind his black-built desk inside his office at Champ Boxing gym. Shaking his head first, he didn't even bother to respond back to her message. She played entirely way too much and he isn't the one to play with her.

She would find out he doesn't play with her if she kept going.

Leaving the message thread between them, he clicked the power button of his space-black iPhone 14 Pro Max. Looking ahead, he chuckled at the sight of Grayson sitting patiently on the black leather couch beside the door. He looked so annoyed and bored out of his mind while waiting. "You miss that iPad don't you?" He teased him and held in the laughter he was feeling.

Samara took his iPad as punishment yesterday after saying a curse word. This was the third time he has had his iPad taken from him since he got it. First, after he pushed and yelled at Samara on Mother's Day he got it taken for three days. A week ago he got it taken because he wasn't cleaning up his toys as instructed by Sam.