FIVE

😗sorry for any mistakes

Baltimore, MD October 7thFriday

Baltimore, MD
October 7th
Friday

"Whaattt? This is so cool Bop," Samara dramatically gasped after Grayson showed her the picture he drew in daycare once they stepped on the empty elevator.

Mashing the button directing to the parking garage, Samara examined her attention back at the picture

Mashing the button directing to the parking garage, Samara examined her attention back at the picture. Her son is such an artist, the picture looked amazing for him to be three–turning four in January. "I'ma put it on the refrigerator once we get home. I'm so proud of you," She grinned, grabbing ahold of his hand after the dinging noise sounded, signaling they made it to the parking garage.

"Yay!" Grayson smiled, walking off the elevator with her. "We go tew park?" He looked up at her as they walked to her car.

Samara thought for a second before nodding "Yes, it's Friday. But only for a little bit, we have to go get Benny and Yas a gift for the baby," She reminded him as they approached her Midnight Black Metallic exterior 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime.

Samara and Grayson were invited randomly to Ben and Yasmine's gender reveal tomorrow afternoon.

She was a pinch surprised when Yasmine invited them on Sunday. She wanted to say no because she didn't know them that well nor did she like being around a lot of people. But she reluctantly said yes anyways, only because of how nice Yasmine was to her.

Knowing Samara, she would've felt bad saying no to a sweet pregnant women.

"Baby?" Grayson frowned as Sam unlocked the doors with the keyfob, opening the backseat door on the passenger side.

She nodded, picking him up and placing him in his car seat "Yes, remember? I told you Yas has a baby in her tummy. We're going to find out if it is a boy or girl tomorrow," She was going to help him put his seatbelt on but he shook his head no.

"I have it, Mommy," He mumbled, looking down at his buckles.

"Okay, good job," She chuckled and closed the door. Scanning her eyes around her surroundings first, Samara quickly made her way toward the driver's side. Opening the door, she hopped in and closed the door. Locking the door, she reached over to the passenger side, placing her purse and Grayson's bookbag in the seat.